#71 mpbdsnu

mpbdsnu

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 828 posts
  • Interests:Carp Fishing, Beer!

Posted 18 September 2005 - 10:15 PM

peter mccue:
.....a lot of anglers come straight into Carp & view boats as standard for all situations, I just think they're short changing themselves without even knowing it & losing out on the whole experience.

I agree 100% mate.

#72 Common 40

Common 40

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 484 posts
  • Interests:Carp n cats

Posted 18 September 2005 - 10:36 PM

I also agree totally with the above 2 posts, Severn Wolf is spot on IMO

#73 jeepster

jeepster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,328 posts
  • Interests:Cooking, cooking, fishing and cooking. Oh and a bit of boozing too.

Posted 18 September 2005 - 10:48 PM

[quote] mpbdsnu:
[quote]mpbdsnu:
.....a lot of anglers come straight into Carp & view boats as standard for all situations, I just think they're short changing themselves without even knowing it & losing out on the whole experience.[/quote]I agree 100% mate.

no offence jonathan, but if you're happy to describe yourself as 'new younger people' then you have a lot to learn about fishing before you should be thinking about bait boats

#74 Jonathan Peter Levitt

Jonathan Peter Levitt

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 148 posts
  • Interests:Fishing for anything that moves!

Posted 19 September 2005 - 03:18 AM

it looks like I have come accross as a complete idiot, that has just started fishing and is diving straight in with a bait boat. I was looking into one, because I think that in certain situations they could be of an advantage.
Cheers

JPL

#75 edd

edd

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 289 posts

Posted 19 September 2005 - 04:04 AM

there usefull for putting your bait where you,d find it hard to cast to. thats the only reason to use one no point using one if you can cast to it