korda lead clips

wizards_cuff

Guys,

Whilst I appreciate the sentiment, I think (hope!) wizards_cuff has just mis-read what I said.

I don't usually get bothered by internet stuff, but I'd hate to think that somebody would take something I said in good faith as some kind of insult. I'm not known for being diplomatic when I don't want to be, so most people know when I'm being offensive! I was making a genuine observation here.

TL,

Elton

Anglers' Net Shopping Partners - Please Support Your Forum

CLICK HERE for all your Amazon purchases - books, photography equipment, DVD's and more!

CLICK HERE for Go Outdoors. HUGE discounts!

FOLLOW ANGLERS' NET ON TWITTER- CLICK HERE - @anglersnet

PLEASE 'LIKE' US ON FACEBOOK - CLICK HERE

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i asked a question and got an answer.to which i got a reply.A PROPER REPLY.a one word answer.thank you MP.your info is much appreciated.

you asked a polite question elton ?Is there any logic in that? Mustad have been around donkey's years,(one of the first sea hooks on the market,i should know ,i was using them in 1976 deep sea fishing off wrecks in north wales/constable bouy/the 10 minute pitch,tanker pitch (liverpool bay)white beach,the skerries,the straights,

MUSTAD SWIVELS(size 10 DO NOT FIT KORDA LEAD GRIPS size 10).nor do they fit e.s.p.

SOBER AND PASSIONATE ........i havnt got a problem.....i just hate campers ,pissheads and gangs of wannabe CARPERS who havnt got a fkn clue HOW TO "EVEN APPROACH A LAKE "

P1shead 1" lets go carp fishing"

p*shead 2"lets get some stella"

p*shead 1"put the cypry dome up"

p*shead 2" crack open a wife beater"

p*shead 1"this is how matt hayes does it"

pi*head 2"lets scream and shout and build a fire in our swim.

pis*ead 1"no,furk the fishing. lets just get ****** .come back next week with our boys.in the meantime,lets leave the proper carpers to catch F*CK ALL!!!!!!

I still don't get this :confused:

I started off as a sea angler and still do more beach fishing than carp fishing.

If this is some kind of 'pop' at me, then say it clearly.

CLICK HERE for all your Amazon purchases - books, photography equipment, DVD's and more!

On second thoughts, forget it. In 1976, I was fishing with my step-dad (dearly departed, as some people here will know) and Mustad Aberdeens were the only hook worth contemplating from Essex beaches. They'd been around long before then.

Most of the stuff used in carp angling nowadays was 'borrowed' from what we were doing on beaches back then.

Wizards_cuff, I've just had a look at your profile and your 'ocupation' is probably the most accurate thing you've ever put into words.

Take care,

Gaffer.

wizard, I sense a great deal of pent up aggression in your posts.

Chill out mate, I didn't see anything wrong with the response you got from Elton on your original question. :confused: