korda lead clips

wizards_cuff

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

C'mon Wizzo say your sorry and no one will think any the less of you.

I did agree with your comments re p######d carpers and their antics..one of the reasons I don't bother at weekends.

Not sure about your signature though :D ..I thought that the chuff was bum fluff (as in "as cold as the fluff round a polar bears chuff" ) so I will decline your invitation to "get on it" :D:D

Den

"When through the woods and forest glades I wanderAnd hear the birds sing sweetly in the trees;When I look down from lofty mountain grandeur,And hear the brook, and feel the breeze;and see the waves crash on the shore,Then sings my soul..................

for all you Spodders. https://youtu.be/XYxsY-FbSic

poledark:

C'mon Wizzo say your sorry and no one will think any the less of you.

I did agree with your comments re p######d carpers and their antics..one of the reasons I don't bother at weekends.

Not sure about your signature though :D ..I thought that the chuff was bum fluff (as in "as cold as the fluff round a polar bears chuff" ) so I will decline your invitation to "get on it" :D:D

Den

Perhaps it's his own particular 'bent'

This is a signature, there are many signatures like it but this one is mine

I cant honestly believe my eye's reading this :confused: Wizard if you have a problem where you fish go and see the owner or the people who are causing the problem!!! Dont come hurling abuse at people from behind a keyboard.People who (from your profile) pay for you to go fishing in the first place!

i know more about fishing than you have forgot... Then why cant you work out what size of swivel will fit? Ask the shop owner if you can open a packet to find out.

Go and see your GP Wizard and ask for anger management therapy and some manners!

Elton keep up the good work :)

[ 22. May 2005, 04:47 PM: Message edited by: dazler ]

Good bait that wizards_cuff is using there. Still getting bites after 5 months.

I try not to take the bait, but even more importantly, I don't feed the trolls! :D

(shoots himself in foot posting it on this thread though - that's me off to Hopspital.