Would you pay ?

Guest Craig Banks

Guest Craig Banks

I have set up a simple poll regarding paying for the Carp Talk forum.

Please see the 'Carp Fishing' section here and add your vote. http://pub90.ezboard.com/bcraigbanksforum

Mods, if this link is out of order please delete the thread.

I am genuinly interested whether poeple are willing to pay for a forum yet.

I believe this sort of poll will be a better reflection of peoples thoughts without being biased. wink.gif

Guest Martin Salisbury

I would be interested to see the result.

Anglersnet forum is in my opinion very successful but I doubt the memebers club is successful.

I'm sure Elton may confirm this.

It's easy getting people to promise to pay and support - it's very diffiuclt to actually get them to cough up and pay.

Also, on a pay forum it's no doubt difficult to get people to sign up before they've used the product over a period of time and assessed its worth.

Martin

Another consideration - Carptalk forum may have folded due to moderation not cost? i'm sure moderation is a thankless task ask Elton