Boilies-If you could only choose 2 varieties

rabster

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

mine is tiger nut boilies they are the only ones I use,then particles like maize,thats probably a bait that is overlooked so much now,,if you have carp in your swim and you have maize there ,,,"no contest" you will win every time

I did all last season,,but my best carp were on imatation dog biscuits from enterprise ,and keep feeding chum mixers to get them going,,dont be frightend to glug your imatation biscuit,,,it works

Lots of different ways Franky.I feel the best is to mould the paste around a cork or polyball before you boil it.Gives you a very bouyant bait that looks/feels/tastes the same as the sinking free offerings.

If you dont make your own or allready have made them up - stick a cock tail stick (must be soaked in water to stop it burning)through the boillie (s) and micro wave on full power for a few minutes.

Or cut the boillie in half,scrape out the middles and insert some cork/foam/polystyrene ansd then super glue the tywo halves back together.

Or buy a "boillie punch" that cuts a cylindrical hole in the boilly you then stuff foam/cork/polystyrene in the hole.

Or Fry them (Dry)

Or grill/bake them.

Any boillie that hasd a non edible material inserted must obviously only be used as a hook bait.The "cooked" ones can be safely used as freebie floaters.

Of course most commercial baits are avaiable with small packets of pop ups.

And thats my "non indicative opinion"!

• 2 weeks later...