Fast Erecting Ones....

Elton

I have a big bivvy, but lately I've been using my Trakker brolly 'thing', as it's quick, easy and quite cosy.

Trouble is, being single skinned, it's probably at its limits right now and I should consider a quick erect bivvy.

I like speed, as well as effectiveness, so I'm probably looking for a twin-skinned 'jobby' that will take seconds to erect and, also, pack up.

I've an open mind about sewn-in groundsheets: I used to think they were the only way to go, but the Trakker has taught me how handy it is being able to pack the shelter away a mere ten seconds after putting the kit in the van (i.e. with my bivvy, I have to clear everything out, bit by bit, and then dismantle the bivvy. With the Trakker, I get all my stuff together and have it in the van within minutes).

Anyway, over to you.....

Anglers' Net Shopping Partners - Please Support Your Forum

CLICK HERE for all your Amazon purchases - books, photography equipment, DVD's and more!

CLICK HERE for Go Outdoors. HUGE discounts!

FOLLOW ANGLERS' NET ON TWITTER- CLICK HERE - @anglersnet

PLEASE 'LIKE' US ON FACEBOOK - CLICK HERE

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Elton,

I have a trakker big z which I think is what you are referring to and I use it all year round without any problems. You do get a bit of condensation but it's never much of a problem. I just wipe it off with an old towel in the morning. Additionally I have a waterproof bedchair cover which I put on to catch any additional drips.

Rob.

Fox 5 rib, Elton. Even I can get that up!!

No condensation, warm in winter cool in summer, always sleep with the door open anyway, unless it is tipping down, I like to see the water when I wake during the night.

Mike

Join the SAA today for only £10.00 and help defend angling.