Acton Burnell

Guest paul newall

Guest paul newall

Hello All,

I wonder if anyone could help me.

I am trying to find a contact address for Rob Hales Acton Burnell carp syndicate. If anyone out there knows the postal address I would be grateful if they could e mail it to me at paul.newall@bentley.co.uk.

Thanks

Paul.

Guest RobStubbs

Paul,

I think the phrase 'you'll be lucky' sums this up. The place is very restricted and has a very long waiting list - unless you happen to be 'a name'. I don't actually have any info but like I said I doubt anyone else here will have, but you never know.

Rob.

Guest Pete B

Hi Rob..

I don't think being a 'name' is a criterion.. I know a few members.. being responsible and caring probably.. put your name down.. cant do any harm... like many, many lakes...

Happy Carping

(not a member)

Guest RobStubbs

Pete,

I too know a couple of members but most of the 'names' fish the place as well. Anyway as far as I know you can only get your name added by a current member, unless of course you happen to know Rob.

Rob.