Which mainline?

Polly

Common 40:

the Korda underwater video convinced me that fluro's were less viz so I swapped to krystonite.

:rolleyes: Are you not worried about the effect it'll have on Superman??

Budgie, Thanks (I think :( ) for the feedback re Sufix. You're onto me when you mention penny-pinching :D . It's fingers crossed now that it's OK. I hope I don't lose a big one using it.

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Braid!,braid Gaffer? you cant use that for carp mate! it cuts them in half,rips their faces off and no doubt contributes to global warming and the decline of the Western Economy. Oh I forgot it also lifts scales,floats to high and doesnt rot when you break it off! ..................or so all the experts who dont use it/dont want to pay for it/dont like it/dont understand it tell me!

And thats my "non indicative opinion"!

Budgie, it was your kind words of wisdom, many moons ago, that converted me to braid, and to be honest, it was the biggest advancement ever made to my fishing. I've never looked back since. :)

I my be a rebel, but you're the leader of the braid rebellion! :D