Record Carp!

Elton

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

mpbdsnu:

(....I'm just not clever enough to get involved in the debate over apostophes) :rolleyes: :confused:

That hasn't stopped the rest of us :D

Anyone know any more about the capture? i.e. the bits Bruno really wants to know

Elton

Anglers' Net Shopping Partners - Please Support Your Forum

CLICK HERE for all your Amazon purchases - books, photography equipment, DVD's and more!

CLICK HERE for Go Outdoors. HUGE discounts!

FOLLOW ANGLERS' NET ON TWITTER- CLICK HERE - @anglersnet

PLEASE 'LIKE' US ON FACEBOOK - CLICK HERE

Peter Sharpe:

Although in theory, the use of an apostrophe in DVD's is erroneous, being what is commonly known as a "grocer's apostrophe",

There's no-one 'grocer' than Elton.

Terry

And on the eighth day God created carp fishing...and he saw that it was pukka.

mpbdsnu:

....I'm just not clever enough to get involved in the debate over apostophes :rolleyes: :confused:

Me neeva, but....

mpbdsnu:

BTW, Murph, that means that you lost, ok? :rolleyes:

....don't Murph need an apostrophe on the end of it, like Murph', or an I being dim?! :P

This is great fellas keep it going.

Dian thinks i've finally lost what little bit of sanity i had cos i keep laughing.

bruno

The infomation you need is, it was caught on a fishing rod with a reel, line, hook, bait & a fella stood at the other end holding on for dear life :D

Terry

I wanna pickin on you pal, onist i wuzzunt not little ol me.

As for the appostrophee debate i cant even type proper like what i should so count me out (Gaffer you're right though )

Oh & anuvver fing for the pedunkle, you started it by using Stoneys style, whenever he mails me he always calls me Anal, then again whenever he posts anything he calls me anal

TROGG (Alan)

a government is there to serve its people not rule them

ALAN FAWCETT (Troggie at it again."phone me")

The 70lb carp is alive and living in Cheshire hand feed by my goodself once a week just can't bring my self to catch it with a nasty hook.

Well done Lee but hands of my carp. :D

Anglingforums Intersite Challenge Champions 2003 and 2004 http://www.anglingforums.co.uk

http://www.total-fishingclub.com

WOW! Broken AGAIN!!? Well Done Lee! I wonder how many times that Two-Tone has been caught in its whole lifetime. I mean it is being caught a fair number of times near enough the 60 mark and surely its clever enough to outwit anglers now? - I guess that Lee is something special then! :)

Congrats Lee - you've caught a Carp 10x the size of my PB! :P

Dragonbat:

The 70lb carp is alive and living in Cheshire hand feed by my goodself once a week just can't bring my self to catch it with a nasty hook.

Well done Lee but hands of my carp. :D

DB

Sorry mate but that pic of the "carp" you're hand feeding looks more like a ruddy great hippo to me (i don't mind sticking a hook in it :D )

Terry me ol mucka watch ya self or Gaffer will do some of his hong kong fuey stuff on ya ass

TROGG (Alan)

a government is there to serve its people not rule them