Nash Outlaw Hurricane

rabster

Evening All.

I'm thinking of purchasing one of these

outlaw_hurricane-vwd.jpg

Which I've found at £60quid plus P&P, sounds like a bargain to me, but does anyone hereabouts know anything about them?

Just to clarify, it's mainly just for use whilst day fishing, 6 am 'till 6pm sort of thing.

I use a brolly at the moment but for one thing it's very heavy, but it also is not very practical when the wind blows - which seems to be all the time these days. Also it's difficult to keep all my gear dry under a brolly.

Any observations would be greatly appreciated.

(Hope I've stuck this in the right forum? It's not exactly session fishing I do, but I do predominantly target Carp & am hoping to hook up with some catty's this year)

Ta.

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have the previous model which was marketed as the Hurricane Special. Basicaly the same but utilises aluminium poles instead of the composite and has an overwrap.

I don't know if the material is the same spec but mine is great with no leaks. The Special set me back 179 notes a few years ago so this new one appears to be very good value.

Eat right, stay fit, die anyway.

Is it just me or does it look a lot like the stalker bivvy from fox? Apart from the fact its got clear panels it looks loads like it. I have the stalker bivvy and its a fantastic short stay bivvy. also really sturdy with the storm poles.

Yeh if its anythin like the stalker, and for that price tag, itl be a cracker!

Ethan

hi rabster

that picture looks familiar to me,nice rainbow.The bivvie will do you fine now just got 2 talk you into the new shimano baitrunner and not one of thoes with a thousand bearings for £20

dazler:

hi rabster

that picture looks familiar to me,nice rainbow.The bivvie will do you fine now just got 2 talk you into the new shimano baitrunner and not one of thoes with a thousand bearings for £20

There goes the neighbourhood, I was wondering when you'd turn up! :D

& well you might recognise my avatar piccy, the chap in it looks a right Bobby Dazzler!!

As for the Shimano's, we'll see, I like the look of the Aero 10000XRE, but it maybe a bit too big for my needs, I'd like to have a look at one in the flesh 1st.

dazler:

3 of them would sit a treet on your new investments

You're not one of them tackle tarts I've heard about are you??

3 of them!! Are you mad, they're £100 a piece, just one would do for starters, or should I go for the Okuma with all them ball bearings?