Nash Outlaw Hurricane

rabster

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

tbonejones:

whos a tackle tart

Evening T-Bone, just to explain, Dazler is a pal of mine & he's a self confessed tackle tart. You name it, he's got it.

As for me, I'm more of a Steptoe & Son type fisherman, you know, loads of cast-offs & hand-me-downs, nothing matching etc - but my fishing pals are trying to persuade me to part with my hard earned by spending it on all things Shimano, so far I'm putting up a good fight.

No offence meant to those on here who splashout on quality merchandise, I'm just a cheapskate.

Regards.

costers:

"Are you mad, they're £100 a piece"

You Yorkshire men are all the same. It makes me glad they moved Middlesbrough.

Great Scott, here's the other one. :D

Did your key turn up & have you got a passout for Saturday?

costers:

Can't do Saturday but can do Sunday. Are you using the same bait this year or will you be buying 2 new boilies?

That really tickled me, that one :D

Anglers' Net Shopping Partners - Please Support Your Forum

CLICK HERE for all your Amazon purchases - books, photography equipment, DVD's and more!

CLICK HERE for Go Outdoors. HUGE discounts!

FOLLOW ANGLERS' NET ON TWITTER- CLICK HERE - @anglersnet

PLEASE 'LIKE' US ON FACEBOOK - CLICK HERE

morning all

Stop picking on my mate the rab its stressfull spending money!And is coaster who i think it is? Cheers for the support tbone And finaly rabster the new micro cat is the dog's preverbials

have a nice day everyone

costers:

Can't do Saturday but can do Sunday. Are you using the same bait this year or will you be buying 2 new boilies?

Still smarting after that session at Knights Bottom are we?? Besides, I'm sure I've read on here somewhere that carp prefer baits that have been in the water for a while. :D

As for buying new boilies, that's why I was hoping you could make it on Saturday, I was planning on scrounging some of yours.

[ 01. March 2005, 04:53 PM: Message edited by: rabster ]