Bank Holiday weekend - Anyone caught owt??

rabster

We had it bad here to(worcester), only I was tucked up in bed. That was one hell of a display by mother nature wasnt it. Looked like fireworks. Saw 3 flood warning signs on the way to my old girls the weekend so must have had a fair bit of the wet stuff to.

Effort equals reward!!

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great stuff!

What did you get the grassy on mate?

Going to have a go for them this year as Iv'e never caught one before, They seem to get caught on tiger nuts more often that anything on the lake I have in mind.

Is it true that they come in like a wet sack and then go crazy in the net?

Ant

Effort equals reward!!

absolutely 100%true about the wet sack and going crazy in the net. tried to pick it up to get pic had to give up in the end.

don't know if there's any truth in the tigernut theory had my one on 1 fake piece of corn sandwiched between 2 real pieces over a bed of corn and hemp.