Carp?

Rooney

reading this thread was the best laff iv had all day...the term hook, line and sinker realy sum it up but fair play me ya fighting better than a 20 pounder

ps ....what bait did ya catch him on ed

Never test the depth of water with both feet.

Stuff work go fishing.

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ed Matysiak. Sorry! Have you been to aberystwyth before? If you find the 'skate park' opposite that is a caravan park. Further up the river is a bridge. Go across the bridge and through a small path into the caravan park. On your right are soem bushes and there are small dirt paths that go through them into the river. Go to the river with a spinner opposite the 'skate park and you'll catch many trout. The caravan park is very open so no-one will notice you. When i was there i saw some people who weren't camping at the park fishing off the bridge and from in the caravan park. It's free to fish and i have seen trout that are about 5-7lb but i couldn't hook them. Because the water was really shallow and they could see me.

If you don't go into the caravan park fish of the bridge with a bubble float and a single worm you'll catch a couple off there too.

:D:D:P

Nathan

Genuine Taff

Probably...

• 2 weeks later...