which bait boat?

Guest jangar

Guest mpbdsnu

Hello jangar. Sorry I cannot answer your question, but I do hear badger have brought one out for around £200. At that price it might be worth the risk, although badger get mixed reports about their products. rolleyes.gif

thanks mate for your reply had a look at some online tackle shops £500+ phew how much.think the lads at the club might have to chip in

• 1 month later...

Jangar,

Castaway Tackle of Lincoln do a basic no frills "roll off the back hopper" type model for £299.(pic:£399 Mark2 with particle hoppers for around extras 1kg capacity)

Bait-Boat-!.gif

[ 11 March 2002, 06:20 PM: Message edited by: Kevin Babij ]

jangar:

im thinking about buying a bait boat any tip on what to look for, pay loads etc many thanks

Second Hand?

Angling Tecnics are able to give you information about a boat for sale on the second hand market. Go along and look at anything in your price category and if you like it, look around the handset and give them the serial number over the phone. They will tell you how old it is , who originally bought it and from where and if it`s ever been serviced or repaired. Then make your purchasing decision.

• 3 weeks later...

RCR Baitboats have recently been added to go-fishing links page, have a few nice looking boats: http://www.baitboats.com

May be of use?

Julian

Mild Mannered Carp Angler By Day…

Read My Blog:Here! View My Gallery: Here!

www.NorthWestcarp.co.uk Home of the Northern Monkey!

Chris,

It's about time you left the dark ages behind and joined the '21st Century' !!.

I agree that in the wrong hands bait-boats can be a real nusiance. That said however, you've got to admit that when used considerately they can be an invaluable piece of kit.

I certainly wouldn't swap my AT Microcat !!. Are you sure it's not a case of 'sour grapes' as you haven't got one ??.

Jangar - Phone Phil @ Angling Technics (01666 575144). The 'Microcat' might appear a bit pricey but it's definately worth every penny and is the 'Dogs Danglies'.

Gadget

It's not the meat on the legs........

Chris,

You spoilsport

I think you can order custom-made ‘cruisers’ from Swan Hunter, any features you want; torpedoes, depth chargers, etc. Crew optional. I’ve heard some good reviews but they are a bit pricey

I’d go for something like this: http://members.tripod.com/geordie_gen/edinburgh.htm

Julian :D

Mild Mannered Carp Angler By Day…

Read My Blog:Here! View My Gallery: Here!

www.NorthWestcarp.co.uk Home of the Northern Monkey!

Inspector Gadget:

Chris,

It's about time you left the dark ages behind and joined the '21st Century' !!.

I agree that in the wrong hands bait-boats can be a real nusiance.  That said however, you've got to admit that when used considerately they can be an invaluable piece of kit.

I certainly wouldn't swap my AT Microcat !!.  Are you sure it's not a case of 'sour grapes' as you haven't got one ??.

Jangar - Phone Phil @ Angling Technics (01666 575144).  The 'Microcat' might appear a bit pricey but it's definately worth every penny and is the 'Dogs Danglies'.

Gadget

It was posted with a :D at the end.

[ 26 March 2002, 03:49 PM: Message edited by: Chris Shaw ]