Landing Net Handle ?

Guest Andy Thatcher

Guest Andy Thatcher

If you werwe to recommend an extending, 12-13ft, landing net handle able to deal with river carping, ermmm barbel actually, which would you ?

Please do not recommend Conoflex as mine is best described as inadequate worst may be moderated !

------------------

Cheers

Andy

ANMC Member, Go on you want to too !

Guest thecarpangler

Andy

Having been on this quest with several friends for the past year, I've just bought one today for myself.

It's not 12 foot unfortunately, but it is an extending 2 piece 10 foot power carp handle.

It's made by Keenets and is probably the best one I've seen.

It retails about £35 (costs £21 inc vat) and if you need the model number then let me know.

Rik

Guest RobStubbs

My landing net handle is, I think 10ft. Essentially a normal 6ft length with a 4ft extension which fits on the end via a spigot. Mine was made by Bruce Ashby I think and cost about 40-50 quid.

Rob.