A Passion For Angling WANTED

Guest Ian Cresswell

Guest Ian Cresswell

I'd be really grateful if someone could point me towards anywhere/anyone that has this pair of videos for sale.

I really want to see this series again ... even dodgy copies considered via email smile.gif

TIA

Ian.

Guest davidP

It's listed on the WH Smiths site at £16.99 and says "Normally available for dispatch from 1 to 2 weeks"

Address is www.whsmith.co.uk , choose the Shopping / DVDs & Videos option and put 'Angling' in the Video Channel Search - comes up about number 8 on the list.

A fine series - well worth owning smile.gif

Guest Ian Cresswell
A fine series - well worth owning smile.gif

Just checked out the site and ordered the tapes ... Amazon lists them as deleted :-(

We'll see ... thanks

Ian.

Guest Ray Walton

They are still available, i saw them at the shows this spring. I think you can get them from Hugh Miles the cameraman or the 'scarecrow' himself!

------------------

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Alan Pearce

Ian,

Hi mate how are you doing. For a copy of the Passion vids either call Bob James at the ACA 0118 971 4770 or Hugh Miles who sells them direct from home on 01202 884748. I hear Chris Burt has talked you into a project or two, well done. speak again soon, best fishes Alan.

Originally posted by Ian Cresswell:

I'd be really grateful if someone could point me towards anywhere/anyone that has this pair of videos for sale.

I really want to see this series again ... even dodgy copies considered via email smile.gif

TIA

Ian.

Guest pikehunter
Originally posted by Alan Pearce:

Ian,

Hi mate how are you doing. For a copy of the Passion vids either call Bob James at the ACA 0118 971 4770 or Hugh Miles who sells them direct from home on 01202 884748. I hear Chris Burt has talked you into a project or two, well done. speak again soon, best fishes Alan.

why not tape them of the telly they are always repeated on discovery home and leisure