selling Mitchell 724

I am selling a 724, used once, still in box.

I only brought it because I could not find a 624.

The 724 is good for most kinds of boat/wrecking needs and if looked after will last for many many years.

Offers over 10 quid excluding postage. Highest offer by this time next monday gets it. :D

Feel free to email your friends with this once in a life time great offer

Alan(nl)

ANMC Founder Member. . www.the-lounge.org.uk/valley/

Alan, I've never used the 724 before, what's your honest opinion of it. I must admit I quite fancy one. Would you consider a swop for a 624 in good nick. Let me know.

Cheers

Norrie :D

In sleep every dog dreams of food,and I, a fisherman,dream of fish..

Theocritis..

For Fantastic rods,and rebuilds. http://www.alba-rods.co.uk/

Norrie:

Alan, I've never used the 724 before, what's your honest opinion of it. I must admit I quite fancy one. Would you consider a swop for a 624 in good nick. Let me know.

Cheers

Norrie    :D

You trying to get me hung Norrie, I HAVE to get rid of some of my gear. Last year I would have pulled your arm off for a 624 but managed to buy one on AN, less painfull for both of us.

To be honest with you I found it to be a bit heavy. If it was for Conger, BIG cod or if you had to use 2lb of lead a lot then it is an ideal reel.

I have managed to sell my Carp gear, 200 quid the lot :(

Must dash, off to work.

Alan

Davy Holt:

Hiya,

Is it fitted with the same automatic imploding spool as the 624???    :D      :D

I know what you mean Davy, I learned a long time ago to put a good few layers of thick wool on any reel that I buy, I have never had the problem since. When I had my charter boat ALL the reels were 624's, rugged and idiot proof.

I wonder if anyone else has one and can say if they are happy with it or not?

Alan(nl)

Hiya, I Lurvvv my 624, but I have two, so nothing ventured nothing gained. I've used 624's for about 25years and have no complaints at all. :D How much in readies to get your 724 Alan, I dont want to insult you with a piddling wee offer. I dont have to dash off to work as I am off ill, I fell down a flight of stairs a couple of weeks ago (sober) at work and fractured my cocksyx (spelling) I have at least another fortnight to go. Oh Joy. :(

Cheers

Norrie

In sleep every dog dreams of food,and I, a fisherman,dream of fish..

Theocritis..

For Fantastic rods,and rebuilds. http://www.alba-rods.co.uk/

Norrie:

How much in readies to get your 724 Alan, I dont want to insult you with a piddling wee offer. .   :(  

Cheers

Norrie

Hi Norrie,

I have put it up for a tenner +p&p, it is up for the best offer until monday so if a piddling 10quid is the best then thats it.

Sorry to hear about your cock's, lucky you have 2 of em :D If you had been sloshed you would have probably got away with a bruised one. :D

624 one of the best ever made IMHO, why do they stop making winners?

Alan

Whats the capacity of the reel Alan?? At a tenner plus post at ?? I would be more than interested I would but It If of course Norrie can be persuaded?!?

Chris

Chris Goddard

It is to be observed that 'angling' is the name given to fishing by people who can't fish.

If GOD had NOT meant us to go fishing, WHY did he give us arms then??

(If you can't help out someone in need then don't bother my old Dad always said! My grandma put it a LITTLE more, well different! It's like peeing yourself in a black pair of pants she said! It gives you a LOVELY warm feeling but no-one really notices!))