POLARISED SUNGLASSES FOR SALE

seph

Brand new from Eagle vision these polarised sunglasses are a bargain at just £4.99 a pair + £1.50 postage with insurance. There are no cases as this was to save on import costs which I have passed on to you but they will be securely packed. Anybody interested please email me

sun.jpg

Paul

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've just received a pair of these glasses and i will honestly say that they are well worth it,the service and total costing was also very good,i would recommend these to anyone looking for some new ones or even as a back up pair,excellent !

well pleased,

happychef.

ferret thanks for the private message,i too agree these are quality glasses and well worth the money,strong,outstanding quality and well worth the money.

all the best m8,

happychef.

p.s. i think these glasses are very much on a par with the sigma wand you purchased off me all those months ago,quality !

pity you look like a comic book superhero when your wearing them though :D

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

I've got a pair of these, too. As someone who regularly breaks glasses, they're ideal for me. They do the job and don't cost the earth.

Only thing I'd say - get one of those cord things that Mavis wears in Coronation Street. It's so easy to slide them up onto the top of your head when, say, unhhoking a fish and then forget about them....until you hear the splash :D

The side bits are good, too, as you get loads of glare with glasses that don't have them.

Tight lines,

Elton

Anglers' Net Shopping Partners - Please Support Your Forum

CLICK HERE for all your Amazon purchases - books, photography equipment, DVD's and more!

CLICK HERE for Go Outdoors. HUGE discounts!

FOLLOW ANGLERS' NET ON TWITTER- CLICK HERE - @anglersnet

PLEASE 'LIKE' US ON FACEBOOK - CLICK HERE