Rover 200 Vi For sale

Rover 200 vi for sale. 135,000 miles with short test. Half leather grey interior. usual Vi refinements with A/C. car sold in may last year for £4700 (Receipt to prove) Looking for best offer over £1500 will deliver anywhere in country at cost. To view contact me as above.

Reason for sale??? Too bloody fast!!

Chris

Chris Goddard

It is to be observed that 'angling' is the name given to fishing by people who can't fish.

If GOD had NOT meant us to go fishing, WHY did he give us arms then??

(If you can't help out someone in need then don't bother my old Dad always said! My grandma put it a LITTLE more, well different! It's like peeing yourself in a black pair of pants she said! It gives you a LOVELY warm feeling but no-one really notices!))

• 2 weeks later...

Okay then!! £1250 ANY TRIAL!! and it's your's. Plus a years MOT too thrown in!!

Chris

Chris Goddard

It is to be observed that 'angling' is the name given to fishing by people who can't fish.

(If you can't help out someone in need then don't bother my old Dad always said! My grandma put it a LITTLE more, well different! It's like peeing yourself in a black pair of pants she said! It gives you a LOVELY warm feeling but no-one really notices!))

Might I suggest you do a bit of research before placing your foot quite firmly in your gob?? :D Ever seen a 200Vi?? Ever driven one?? Well I can assure you that I can spin the wheels at 50 mph in 3rd gear in this one!! How about yours??

:P

Chris

Chris Goddard

Chris Goddard:

How about yours??

:P

Chris

Am I allowed to answer this one?

Anglers' Net Shopping Partners - Please Support Your Forum

CLICK HERE for all your Amazon purchases - books, photography equipment, DVD's and more!

CLICK HERE for Go Outdoors. HUGE discounts!

FOLLOW ANGLERS' NET ON TWITTER- CLICK HERE - @anglersnet

PLEASE 'LIKE' US ON FACEBOOK - CLICK HERE

Rover 2000VI too fast?

My little Renault still manages to spin its wheels in second gear when pressed too far in the wrong conditions? Given a greasy road I can manage to do the same in third gear.

Chris. Try roadworthy tyres!!! Or try taking the diving boots off?

Paul.

We don`t use J`s anymore!!

Originally posted by spasor:

[QB] Rover 2000VI too fast?

Sorry Paul but it's only a 200 Vi not a 2000! And if I had a 6.9 litre motor car I wouldn't be trying to spin the wheels either? But then again that's why I have a 200 Vi for sale!!

Stop Press!!

Car now has a full years mot!!

Chris

Ps. Ever driven a R/Robin?? Now there is a fst car - seriously!! for size to weight ratio, plus the fact your Arris is closer to the ground too :D:D

Chris Goddard

Chris sorry to "hijack" your thread but i figured you might like to read the following (check out the kent police bit)

On the road to fame

• The Robin appeared in the 1977 film Star Wars. Luke Skywalker's hovering landspeeder was built around one.

• In 1989 a Cheshire firm was reported to be giving Robins to sales staff who failed to meet their targets.

• In 1992 traffic police in Kent were overtaken by a customised Robin, fitted with a 1000cc Nissan engine, at 102mph.

• In 1997 repair and delivery staff at the the US embassy in London introduced a fleet of Robins to get around quickly.

• A 20 stone Yorkshire trucker said this year he had two sacks of potatoes in the passenger seat to stop his tipping over.

from the Guardian website

dated wednesday 27th september 2000.

damned fast Robin eh [ :D ]

(i'm not going to make any mention of the lorry driver, erm aren't you from Yorkshire Chris [ :D ])

TROGG (Alan)

a government is there to serve its people not rule them

quote:

Ps. Ever driven a R/Robin?? Now there is a fst car - seriously!! for size to weight ratio, plus the fact your Arris is closer to the ground too

I actually really enjoyed driving my mates Robin. It had a cracking gearbox....really good fun. The pillock did the inevitable though and 'capsized' it into a Lake District dry stone wall.... :rolleyes:

P.S. (Whispering) I once had a Skoda Rapide and also really enjoyed driving that beastie. Great fun thanks to it's engine location. :)

Paul