Small Fishing Boat Wanted

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How much you wanna pay?? And don't say as litytle as possible!! :D

Chris

Chris Goddard

It is to be observed that 'angling' is the name given to fishing by people who can't fish.

If GOD had NOT meant us to go fishing, WHY did he give us arms then??

(If you can't help out someone in need then don't bother my old Dad always said! My grandma put it a LITTLE more, well different! It's like peeing yourself in a black pair of pants she said! It gives you a LOVELY warm feeling but no-one really notices!))

Not mine! And certainly not for a grand!! But I am still getting people contacting me with boats to sell after looking for ages last year!! And some of them!!!! Like a Seahog with 70 hp Merc. 2 years old only played with on Windermere looking for around £2300 for it!!!!??? So If you are in the market??

Chris

Chris Goddard

It is to be observed that 'angling' is the name given to fishing by people who can't fish.

(If you can't help out someone in need then don't bother my old Dad always said! My grandma put it a LITTLE more, well different! It's like peeing yourself in a black pair of pants she said! It gives you a LOVELY warm feeling but no-one really notices!))

Trailer is a roller coaster 8 which is actuallt too big for the boat!! But the boat doesn't seem to mind!? I have a write up on the boat by Powerboat Magazine who have the open version of the boat and they use it as there "Have a go" boat so it gets a bit off stick!! The quote went something like "The boat has had 20 years use in 5 years and still looks like new!!"

I don't think I will end up selling her, but never say never eh?!

I'll try and get some photos for you Chris and then you and I can have a think?!

Chris

Chris Goddard

Chris Goddard:

Not mine! And certainly not for a grand!! But I am still getting people contacting me with boats to sell after looking for ages last year!! And some of them!!!! Like a Seahog with 70 hp Merc. 2 years old only played with on Windermere looking for around £2300 for it!!!!??? So If you are in the market??

Chris

I am confused :confused: thought you said she was not yours ? if you not sure what to do still get me the photos and see what happens :-)

Chris Goddard:

looking for around £2300 for it!!!!??? So If you are in the market??

Chris

Mine is up for sale, its a seahog with an evinrude 50 and a Johnson 4hp reserve. New Foruno GPS (gp 31) VHF, fish finder,2 big fuel tanks and 1 small, 2 anchors, life jackets, full set of flares (1 year old) Trailer with new front wind up wheel, spare wheels and a load of other stuff 2500 + delivery

Alan(nl)

ANMC Founder Member. . www.the-lounge.org.uk/valley/