Small Fishing Boat Wanted

Chris!! I think you've just found your boat!!!! Or you can ring me and see what I have to offer???

Chris

Chris Goddard

It is to be observed that 'angling' is the name given to fishing by people who can't fish.

If GOD had NOT meant us to go fishing, WHY did he give us arms then??

(If you can't help out someone in need then don't bother my old Dad always said! My grandma put it a LITTLE more, well different! It's like peeing yourself in a black pair of pants she said! It gives you a LOVELY warm feeling but no-one really notices!))

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Alan if I had the cash I would have it back like a shot....... since I sold it I have only managed a couple of trips on holiday charters... definatley not the same as being able to hit your own marks when you want..... :(:(:(

Terry

tj2:

Alan if I had the cash I would have it back like a shot....... since I sold it I have only managed a couple of trips on holiday charters... definatley not the same as being able to hit your own marks when you want..... :(:(:(

Terry

TJ2, I hate to part with it but I can't manage it on my own any more. The police are on my back as I have no where to leave it and I have not been able to use it this year. My fishing buddy has buggered off to the Far East.

Such is life.

Alan(nl)

ps the engine runs as sweet as a nut still. :)

ANMC Founder Member. . www.the-lounge.org.uk/valley/

Alan Taylor:

Alan Taylor:

looking for around £2300 for it!!!!??? So If you are in the market??

Chris

Mine is up for sale, its a seahog with an evinrude 50 and a Johnson 4hp reserve. New Foruno GPS (gp 31) VHF, fish finder,2 big fuel tanks and 1 small, 2 anchors, life jackets, full set of flares (1 year old) Trailer with new front wind up wheel, spare wheels and a load of other stuff 2500 + delivery

Alan(nl)

If it's till available in about a year's time, call me.... :)

Anglers' Net Shopping Partners - Please Support Your Forum

CLICK HERE for all your Amazon purchases - books, photography equipment, DVD's and more!

CLICK HERE for Go Outdoors. HUGE discounts!

FOLLOW ANGLERS' NET ON TWITTER- CLICK HERE - @anglersnet

PLEASE 'LIKE' US ON FACEBOOK - CLICK HERE

Erm Elton

Apart from the fact you've got a daughter now which = zero money

What do you want me to call you in a years time !! (I've got a few good ideas) :D

TROGG (Alan)

a government is there to serve its people not rule them

quote:

Alan(nl) [/qb]

If it's till available in about a year's time, call me.... :) [/QB]

Elton, you just as well take it now and pay me next year, it is just sitting there and causing me grief. There is another person interested who I know will get a lot of use out of it, he is just trying to get a loan from the bank.

I never mentioned 2 new batteries, spare impellar

On the down side, the winch strap could do with changing and the electrics need looking at, only 3 of the circuits work out of 6 or 7.

I think I should do a new topic on this one.

Cheers

Alan(nl)

ANMC Founder Member. . www.the-lounge.org.uk/valley/

Alan Fawcett:

Erm Elton

Apart from the fact you've got a daughter now which = zero money

Anglers' Net Shopping Partners - Please Support Your Forum

CLICK HERE for all your Amazon purchases - books, photography equipment, DVD's and more!

CLICK HERE for Go Outdoors. HUGE discounts!

FOLLOW ANGLERS' NET ON TWITTER- CLICK HERE - @anglersnet

PLEASE 'LIKE' US ON FACEBOOK - CLICK HERE