Just a thought?! - I no longer need this!!

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ian, I did reply?! They are both here with your name but which pike book??

As to prices Ian, make your own up!! It's all for a very good cause!! Plus post as posted of course!!

Chris

Chris Goddard

It is to be observed that 'angling' is the name given to fishing by people who can't fish.

If GOD had NOT meant us to go fishing, WHY did he give us arms then??

(If you can't help out someone in need then don't bother my old Dad always said! My grandma put it a LITTLE more, well different! It's like peeing yourself in a black pair of pants she said! It gives you a LOVELY warm feeling but no-one really notices!))

Chris,

I will definatley have the Martin James book and I also want both pike books (just starting pike fishing) I need you address to send a cheque.

PS didnt get your reply, never mind

Just updated the sold books!! Thanks go to Ian Bass, Norrie and Mr Alan Point!!! (Mr is reserved for people who buy LOTS of books!!)

If there are any books remaining this time next week I will be selling the remainder on Ebay!!

I've just found some Ground Sheets?? They are material (Army Green) and are waterproofed and of a damn near non-tear-able material. Size?? If anyone fancies one I'll measure them but must be 2M x 4M ish!! Five in Number £5 each or £20 the lot!! Plus £5 for post!!

Chris

[ 08. March 2004, 12:17 AM: Message edited by: Chris Goddard ]

Chris Goddard

It is to be observed that 'angling' is the name given to fishing by people who can't fish.

(If you can't help out someone in need then don't bother my old Dad always said! My grandma put it a LITTLE more, well different! It's like peeing yourself in a black pair of pants she said! It gives you a LOVELY warm feeling but no-one really notices!))

Oh! and a pair of bite alarms!! selling on Ebay for £7.50 each, I have two one of which has a broken lead (Needs soldering) I have lsot the bags for both!! £10 the pair including postage and batteries!!

Chris

Chris Goddard

Just got the first cheques from Him and Himself!! And with one to come from whatsit I'll have around £40 to sedn to Elton!! But are you all a bit shy or what?? I haven't seen a lot of gear going on yet!! how about it guys and gal's???

Chris

Chris Goddard

Guest Ferret1959

quote:

I've just found some Ground Sheets??

Chris [/QB]

Have they got eyelets around the edges????

Colin Brett:

How much will you pay me to take the Bruce Vaughan Top Ten book?

LOL.

I suppose it's going to cost me a fiver + postage?

Talk about rip off Britain!  LOL

Colin

Ok then a fiver it is ;-))

Chris

Chris Goddard

Ferret1959:

quote:

I've just found some Ground Sheets??

Chris
Have they got eyelets around the edges???? [/QB]

NO!! But for the money I am asking you could do without?? Or put some on yourself!!

:D

chris

Chris Goddard