Photo

Just a thought?! - I no longer need this!!

• Please log in to reply
33 replies to this topic

#31 Chris Goddard

Chris Goddard

AN Fan Club Leader - Maintenant En France

• Anglers' Net Gold Fish
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,958 posts
  • Interests:Fishing,Getting my Back and BOTH Knees fixed! Online auctions!!

Posted 18 July 2006 - 10:10 AM

Had ME wondering! :P

Chris Goddard

It is to be observed that 'angling' is the name given to fishing by people who can't fish.

If GOD had NOT meant us to go fishing, WHY did he give us arms then??

(If you can't help out someone in need then don't bother my old Dad always said! My grandma put it a LITTLE more, well different! It's like peeing yourself in a black pair of pants she said! It gives you a LOVELY warm feeling but no-one really notices!))

#32 lyn

lyn

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,986 posts
  • Interests:fishing, antiques restoration, gardening

Posted 18 July 2006 - 10:41 PM

Chris, this is a really good idea but maybe we should have a AN donation thread pinned to the top & if anyone has got anything they want to donate to AN they just list on that thread. As you have started and with the person donating the item getting the postage back & Elton/AN getting the rest.

What do you think Elton??????

lyn
One life, live it, love it, fish it!

#33 Guest_sandpipper_*

Guest_sandpipper_*
  • Guests

Posted 19 July 2006 - 12:11 AM

Chris, next week we will all be singing do they know its christmas soon, lol, one line each.
You`ll be sounding like Sir bob geldof... give us ya f***ing money. lmfao :P :P :P

#34 Chris Goddard

Chris Goddard

AN Fan Club Leader - Maintenant En France

• Anglers' Net Gold Fish
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,958 posts
  • Interests:Fishing,Getting my Back and BOTH Knees fixed! Online auctions!!

Posted 20 July 2006 - 09:08 AM

Chris, this is a really good idea but maybe we should have a AN donation thread pinned to the top & if anyone has got anything they want to donate to AN they just list on that thread. As you have started and with the person donating the item getting the postage back & Elton/AN getting the rest.

What do you think Elton??????

lyn

Hiya Lyn! Good to see you again! I actually floated this to Elton some time ago!! And to be honest he was NOT too keen, HOWEVER!! AS he now has a payments thingy with Pay-Pal which takes DONATIONS!!!! I reckon it would work and you all KNOW I have loads of stuff to get rid of!!!!

So HOW about it John/Newt??

Edited by Chris Goddard, 20 July 2006 - 09:09 AM.

Chris Goddard

It is to be observed that 'angling' is the name given to fishing by people who can't fish.

If GOD had NOT meant us to go fishing, WHY did he give us arms then??

(If you can't help out someone in need then don't bother my old Dad always said! My grandma put it a LITTLE more, well different! It's like peeing yourself in a black pair of pants she said! It gives you a LOVELY warm feeling but no-one really notices!))