Hokkais/Feathers

Alan! It's Grumps mate!! Not Gramps!! Subtle difference, can you spot it??

Rigs out by monday Alan!! Adress logged and noted!!

Chris

Chris Goddard

It is to be observed that 'angling' is the name given to fishing by people who can't fish.

If GOD had NOT meant us to go fishing, WHY did he give us arms then??

(If you can't help out someone in need then don't bother my old Dad always said! My grandma put it a LITTLE more, well different! It's like peeing yourself in a black pair of pants she said! It gives you a LOVELY warm feeling but no-one really notices!))

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Chris, Cheers ,the rigs arrived on Saturday, some of the launce ones are already on their way up to the Western Isles to be tested there too. We went down to Amble to do a bit of Charter fishing, Nick had a belter of a fish on one of the Mackeral traces, easily 20lb,but the hook ripped out,and lost another biggie at the side of the boat, :( Very impressed with the quality,Thanks again,I will be trying the Launce traces out this week in Fife... :D

In sleep every dog dreams of food,and I, a fisherman,dream of fish..

Theocritis..

For Fantastic rods,and rebuilds. http://www.alba-rods.co.uk/

Chris, they arrived this morning and look like the proverbial dogs doo dahs.

I don't know who makes them for you but they do a brilliant job.

Radar and fish finder going on this weekend then all we need is a decent bit of weather.

When we start catching I will post some pics on a Dutch site with your contact details if thats OK?

Email me please as you never put the invoice in :D

Posted Monday arrived today, thats service.

Thanks

Alan

ANMC Founder Member. . www.the-lounge.org.uk/valley/

• 3 weeks later...

Gentlemen!! You are too kind methinks!! (Blush, fart, blush!!)

Chris

Chris Goddard

It is to be observed that 'angling' is the name given to fishing by people who can't fish.

(If you can't help out someone in need then don't bother my old Dad always said! My grandma put it a LITTLE more, well different! It's like peeing yourself in a black pair of pants she said! It gives you a LOVELY warm feeling but no-one really notices!))

Thanks Norrie and all!! Just packed em all up and will sedn em out tomorrow!! This will be the last lot for a while guys!! Word was so good that I've sold the lot in around three weeks!! My mate still has a few, but as he can get £1.10 up on the Sunday Market I can't have any he says!! And mine have all gone now!! I do have anothjer order in, but I've not had a date for delivery yet and they take around 6 weeks from when I find out they have gone. So don't hold your breath!!

I am however hoping to contact a wholesaler in Northampton this weeka dn I'll se if he has any. till then may I just say thanks to ALL my customers and look after these last lot please!!

Chris

Chris Goddard