LEEDA DUO CARP RODS

I still have a quantity of 12' LEEDA Duo twin tip carp rods for sale.They are brand new and come complete with a 2lb TC and a 2 1/2lb tip.Retailed at over £100.Must go due to lack of storage.Make me an offer on single or multiple rods.As a guide offers in the region of £40.

And thats my "non indicative opinion"!

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You have PM!

Chris Goddard

It is to be observed that 'angling' is the name given to fishing by people who can't fish.

If GOD had NOT meant us to go fishing, WHY did he give us arms then??

(If you can't help out someone in need then don't bother my old Dad always said! My grandma put it a LITTLE more, well different! It's like peeing yourself in a black pair of pants she said! It gives you a LOVELY warm feeling but no-one really notices!))

• 2 months later...
Guest Ferret1959
Peter Waller:

Falco, hit the picture of a stamped envelope above Budgies posting. That way you can e-mail Budgie direct. Tell him that he is tall, slim and handsome and maybe he'll do a real deal!!

Tell him that and he'll think you are after more than his rod. :D:D

Ferret1959:

Ferret1959:

Falco, hit the picture of a stamped envelope above Budgies posting. That way you can e-mail Budgie direct. Tell him that he is tall, slim and handsome and maybe he'll do a real deal!!

Tell him that and he'll think you are after more than his rod. :D:D
:D:D:D:D:D

Growing old is inevitable but growing up is optional

http://www.bass-online.co.uk/

Hi,

Thanks for the replies.

Ive tried to contact him, but dont seem to be able to reach him. (i just wonder if my mail is going into his Junk mail)

I will try again,

Falco

[ 31. October 2004, 02:15 PM: Message edited by: Falco ]

Don't know if he does but I wouldn't mind!! I still have a camera he was after here!!

Chris Goddard

It is to be observed that 'angling' is the name given to fishing by people who can't fish.

If GOD had NOT meant us to go fishing, WHY did he give us arms then??

(If you can't help out someone in need then don't bother my old Dad always said! My grandma put it a LITTLE more, well different! It's like peeing yourself in a black pair of pants she said! It gives you a LOVELY warm feeling but no-one really notices!))