10 foot sniper for sale (ideal first pike fishing boat)

jeepster

10 foot sniper, the classic pike fishing boat.

in very good condition, no holes or tears. with two seats and cover for front stowage area.

complete with (slightly) rusty but very usable trailer and lighting board. two rowlocks and three oars (you never know when you may need a spare oar!)

a very reasonable £275 cant say fairer than that

(i also have an outboard which i may hang onto but may sell if it helps the sale of the boat!)

let me know if you want any pics mailing

Jeepster, did you by any chance buy it new from me in the days I used to sell them?

I had one myself but unfortunately it got stolen. On the right venue, it was a great little boat, although not suitable of course for the bigger waters. I especially liked the flat floor and the removeable seats, plus it's light enough to put on the car roof.

If I hadn't just been given a second boat to do up I'd certainly have had it off you!

Wingham Specimen Coarse & Carp Syndicates www.winghamfisheries.co.uk Beautiful, peaceful, little fished gravel pit syndicates in Kent with very big fish. 2017 Forum Fish-In Sat May 6 to Mon May 8. Articles http://www.anglersnet.co.uk/steveburke.htm Index of all my articles on Angler's Net

Guest Ferret1959
jeepster:

selling cos i'm skint, and just bought a new bike to try and get fit!

And there's me with a very good expensive Y framed disc braked full suspention bike parked in the shed doing nowt.

Get it bought Dave!!

Chris Goddard

It is to be observed that 'angling' is the name given to fishing by people who can't fish.

If GOD had NOT meant us to go fishing, WHY did he give us arms then??

(If you can't help out someone in need then don't bother my old Dad always said! My grandma put it a LITTLE more, well different! It's like peeing yourself in a black pair of pants she said! It gives you a LOVELY warm feeling but no-one really notices!))

I was one of the dealers for the makers, Newbourne Mouldings, in the days when I sold fishfinders and electric outboards etc. Unfortunately Newbourne discontinued the Sniper some years back otherwise I'd have replaced my stolen one.

Wingham Specimen Coarse & Carp Syndicates www.winghamfisheries.co.uk Beautiful, peaceful, little fished gravel pit syndicates in Kent with very big fish. 2017 Forum Fish-In Sat May 6 to Mon May 8. Articles http://www.anglersnet.co.uk/steveburke.htm Index of all my articles on Angler's Net