D-Link broadband router / modem wireless ready for sale

chesters1:

errrhem ,i have noticed clever people buying from a certain shop an item then returning it and buying it from the reduced section at a lower price (as it becomes opened and thus second hand) ,i have been told all you do is visit the intended items website and looking up the specs to see if there are any items that conflict with it ,i have been told that mentioning that conflicting item as living in your pc (as long as its not mentioned on the box) ensures a refund.errhem so i have been told .

You really are a nice person aren't you!! Just you take such care to hide it!! :D

Chris Goddard

It is to be observed that 'angling' is the name given to fishing by people who can't fish.

If GOD had NOT meant us to go fishing, WHY did he give us arms then??

(If you can't help out someone in need then don't bother my old Dad always said! My grandma put it a LITTLE more, well different! It's like peeing yourself in a black pair of pants she said! It gives you a LOVELY warm feeling but no-one really notices!))

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good man!! Sorry again I simply did not read post properly! (Ruddy tablets again!)

Chris Goddard

It is to be observed that 'angling' is the name given to fishing by people who can't fish.

(If you can't help out someone in need then don't bother my old Dad always said! My grandma put it a LITTLE more, well different! It's like peeing yourself in a black pair of pants she said! It gives you a LOVELY warm feeling but no-one really notices!))

Hiya, I am SERIOUSLY after something like this, but not too sure exactly what....I want to route three PC's and one W/L laptop in the house....would either do for this ???

Cheers

:D

In sleep every dog dreams of food,and I, a fisherman,dream of fish..

Theocritis..

For Fantastic rods,and rebuilds. http://www.alba-rods.co.uk/

Mine won't Norrie!! It's a one on one but Jeepsters probably will it's great!! It's got all sorts of lights on it and wires and an aerial and it makes very warming cuddly noises and it got (Quick ya bugga I think hooked one for ya..........)

Chris Goddard

mine will do that norrie, its can take up to 4 wired pc's and up to 256 wireless connections, probably just enough for your needs

i'm keeping the brand new one, so have the 3com one i mentioned, with a usb wireless adaptor, yours for 30 quid, (curently £70 at www.expansys.com) 6 months old, and only selling cos i cant resist the flashing lights and metal finish of the new one i bought!

Boo hoo! I really should keep up with these threads.

Anglers' Net Shopping Partners - Please Support Your Forum

CLICK HERE for all your Amazon purchases - books, photography equipment, DVD's and more!

CLICK HERE for Go Outdoors. HUGE discounts!

FOLLOW ANGLERS' NET ON TWITTER- CLICK HERE - @anglersnet

PLEASE 'LIKE' US ON FACEBOOK - CLICK HERE

Guest Ferret1959

Yes you should, you never know what bargains ya can get. :):)

Sorry mate.

If it don't work for me I'll offer it to you first. :D