Calling it a day.

Hey Bill, sorry to hear you are calling it a day. You were the one who got me into kayak fishing when I saw a pic of your converted yak on a site! Also I met my best mate on here (Prowler (Mark)) who I visit in Jersey and we go yak fishing there..... Superb!! We were talking about you as I know you two used to used to talk on here a lot! He is a top bloke (dont know if you ever met him?) he was asking if you still posted. I dont come on here much (just look for posts from buddies from earlier times (few now as the original guys have all migrated to a less comercial site).

Keep the shore fishing going and thanks for introducing me to this great sport. I will catch a few for you on my next Jersey trip (just got back)

Take care Bill, you're a gud un!

SeadooDave :)

:thumbs:

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Bill, sorry to hear you are calling it a day. You were the one who got me into kayak fishing when I saw a pic of your converted yak on a site! Also I met my best mate on here (Prowler (Mark)) who I visit in Jersey and we go yak fishing there..... Superb!! We were talking about you as I know you two used to used to talk on here a lot! He is a top bloke (dont know if you ever met him?) he was asking if you still posted. I dont come on here much (just look for posts from buddies from earlier times (few now as the original guys have all migrated to a less comercial site).

Keep the shore fishing going and thanks for introducing me to this great sport. I will catch a few for you on my next Jersey trip (just got back)

Take care Bill, you're a gud un!

SeadooDave :)

:thumbs:

Hi SeadooDave.

Long time no see.....nice to hear from you, hope you are well matey.

Please pass on my best wishes tro Prowler and reece.

Take care.

Bill :)

• 2 weeks later...

Hey Bill,

Its been a while, sorry to hear that your hanging up your paddle, especially after splashing out on a new yak. Often think of our first meet down your way, that blo*dy concrete slipway and those damn spearfishermen catching all our fish right before our eyes. Fond memories.

Good luck with the sale.

SM :)

http://www.anglersafloat.co.uk

Kayaks: Ocean Kayak Caper (Sunrise)

Ocean Kayak Scupper Pro

Ocean Kayak Malibu 2 XL (Sunrise)

Ocean Kayak Trident 15

Wilderness Systems Tarpon 140 Angler (Yellow)

Malibu Mini-X

A member of B.A.S.S www.ukbass.com

Hey Bill,

Its been a while, sorry to hear that your hanging up your paddle, especially after splashing out on a new yak. Often think of our first meet down your way, that blo*dy concrete slipway and those damn spearfishermen catching all our fish right before our eyes. Fond memories.

Good luck with the sale.

SM :)

Hi Dave.

Yes it has been a while, hope you and your family are all well.

As for the new ski, will loose a little on her, but just one of those things Im afraid.

It was a nice day we had, great venue too.....apart from the slip :D .

Take Care.....and tight ones to you.

Bill. :)