Cutting Edge Web Technology Gives Sea Users A Voice

You will see the majority speak if and when they are confronted with real issues just as they all got together when the licence was proposed. Untill that time they will be going about thier business as usual. They arent interested in all this nonsense chatter.

It would be a bit of an arse if something got passed because nobody bothered to make comments before though wouldn't it. Don't forget things such as licences got rejected at an early stage because RSA reps made a noise when they were consulted........just like they're being consulted now and being asked for their opinions. Oh well perhaps it'll be easy enough to change things after they've been enshrined in law!

Eating wild caught fish is good for my health, reduces food miles and keeps me fit trying to catch them........it's my choice to do it, not yours to stop me!

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No, you've got that completely wrong.

Thanks for putting me right with the details!

Eating wild caught fish is good for my health, reduces food miles and keeps me fit trying to catch them........it's my choice to do it, not yours to stop me!

No, you've got that completely wrong.

One day you'll own up, Steve.

Much of this stuff is 'hair-brained' but unless we object/consult with the ringleaders, we'll lose a lot more.

The regulation will come with or without your participation.

Surely you know what civil servants do?

Give 'em a bash on the head, but don't ignore them.

B)

Thanks for putting me right with the details!

I keep telling you, the information is out there. All you need to do is read it.

If you really don't know the reasons why the proposed sea angling licence was shelved, (for the time being), you must have been living in a cave somewhere for the last two years.

DRUNK DRIVERS WRECK LIVES.

Don't drink and drive.

I keep telling you, the information is out there. All you need to do is read it.

The problem I have with our conversations, is that you have 'koof all' to add to the debate.

Most of what we talk here affects nothing.

I have a picture of you standing on a soap-box at Hyde Park (and nothing to say!).

At least Leon and yourself have some things in common.

Get real, OK?

B)

• 2 weeks later...

Damn i popped in for a look and find Stevie Copps and HA misunderstanding each other.

Steve believes i'm a wild eye'd one welly wearing freak and H.A know's this a a fact :P

So come on, lets get this boat trip arranged :D

Edited by n4lly
1509tarpon_75_.gif

Cap/hat thingy .....

yep, that be it.

Which is why I hate crossing swords with Stevie Copps.

He's actually a proper person who cares.

Strangely, it's at that point when we lose each other.

Anyway, you can have yer hat back!

firebrigade.jpg

A main man, if I can say so.

:rolleyes: