UK Bass Stocks Are Collapsing

Elton

Within the link i note this french geezer recons that the europeon bass fishery is crap. Is that due to the fact that the french take at least five times as much as anyone else. I also note the Usa has not done away with the thieves and recievers, can gill tagging help with that.

Hi Barry

QUOTE/ french geezer recons that the europeon bass fishery is crap. NO

quote/ Is that due to the fact that the french take at least five times as much as anyone else.

NAH it is due to the fact that there is to many dolphins taking up to much room in their pair trawls

LOL you seem to have a quirk about gill tagging lol

steve

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LOL you seem to have a quirk about gill tagging lol

steve

I do because i think it would add a huge value on the stock for the line caught and netted as the big boys, pairs, certainly won't have time to gill tag all of thier fish that they use for fishmeal for example,. The main problem i consider is the recievers, deal with them by means of checking the stock that they use and it will give the guys who trade correctly a level playing field. Am i mad, i dunno. B)

Free to choose apart from the ones where the trust poked their nose in. Common eel. tope. Bass and sea bream. All restricted.

New for 2016 TAT are the main instigators for the demise of the u k bass charter boat industry, where they went screaming off to parliament and for the first time assisting so called angling gurus set up bass take bans with the e u using rubbish exaggerated info collected by ices from anglers, they must be very proud.

Upgrade, the door has been closed with regards to anglers being linked to the e u superstate and the failed c f p. So TAT will no longer need to pay monies to the EAA anymore as that org is no longer relevant to the u k . Goodbye to the europeon anglers alliance and pathetic restrictions from the e u.

Angling is better than politics, ban politics from angling.

Consumer of bass. where is the evidence that the u k bass stock need angling trust protection. Why won't you work with your peers instead of castigating them. They have the answer.

Recipie's for mullet stew more than welcomed.

Angling sanitation trust and kent and sussex sea anglers org delete's and blocks rsa's alternative opinion on their face book site. Although they claim to rep all.

new for 2014. where is the evidence that the south coast bream stock need the angling trust? Your campaign has no evidence. Why won't you work with your peers, the inshore under tens? As opposed to alienating them? Angling trust failed big time re bait digging, even fish legal attempted to intervene and failed, all for what, nothing.

Looks like the sea angling reps have been coerced by the ifca's to compose sea angling strategy's that the ifca's at some stage will look at drafting into legislation to manage the rsa, because they like wasting tax payers money. That's without asking the rsa btw. You know who you are..

I do because i think it would add a huge value on the stock for the line caught and netted as the big boys, pairs, certainly won't have time to gill tag all of thier fish that they use for fishmeal for example,. The main problem i consider is the recievers, deal with them by means of checking the stock that they use and it will give the guys who trade correctly a level playing field. Am i mad, i dunno. B)

Hi Barry

LOL LOL I think we should have TAGS for commercial fishermen there will be so few of us we wont know who or what we are LOL LOL

And because anglers are in the same boat maybe anglers should have TAGS also LOL LOL

I expect Defra and the SFC'S will TAG commercials and anglers TOGETHERRR (maybe they have already) that sends a shiver down the spine does it not, Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeee dont TAG me with Leon Pleaseeeeeeeeeeee I think I would have to give up fishing, I would not be able to stand the noise of this fax, printer, phone and computer HA HA HA TEHE LOL LOL

There is no point tagging fish because there will be more fish than commercials or anglers LOL LOL

Have a happy xmas

steve :thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

Edited by steve good

When I've deciphered that, I guess all I can say is 'carry on your learning curve and you just might catch me up ...... although that's doubtful given present fish stocks!'

<_<

Hi H

TUT TUT lol

Solent oyster stocks collapsed this year only about 20 boats took part so much for stakeholders having imput into management, mismanagement policy LOL LOL, I wont say I told you so, oppppps how did that slip out lol lol

I did not bother going oystering just carried on rodding out them big bass, aleast I think I did, reading the posts on ear I am beginning to think maybe I didnt lol lol

Defra and SFC'S are working to a differant agenda to commercials and anglers in due coarse all will be revealed and then committed to history everything has its cycle nothing stays the same the good times for commercials and anglers are coming to a close, the problem is I think that I am the only one that can see it HA HA HA TEHE TEHE LOL

Have a nice xmas

I got to have xmas and boxing day off YAWNNNNNNNN

steve

Edited by steve good

Hi Barry

LOL LOL I think we should have TAGS for commercial fishermen there will be so few of us we wont know who or what we are LOL LOL

And because anglers are in the same boat maybe anglers should have TAGS also LOL LOL

I expect Defra and the SFC'S will TAG commercials and anglers TOGETHERRR (maybe they have already) that sends a shiver down the spine does it not, Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeee dont TAG me with Leon Pleaseeeeeeeeeeee I think I would have to give up fishing, I would not be able to stand the noise of this fax, printer, phone and computer HA HA HA TEHE LOL LOL

There is no point tagging fish because there will be more fish than commercials or anglers LOL LOL

Have a happy xmas

steve :thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

Right then, without LOL ing around :) tell me why tagging is rubbish, more fish than commercials is not accepted because we all know that that point is true. Thinking about the 28 tonne haul of the breeding stock that they exported to france with the balance transshipped to brixham for export no doubt. :)

kind Christmas regards to you Steve.

Free to choose apart from the ones where the trust poked their nose in. Common eel. tope. Bass and sea bream. All restricted.

New for 2016 TAT are the main instigators for the demise of the u k bass charter boat industry, where they went screaming off to parliament and for the first time assisting so called angling gurus set up bass take bans with the e u using rubbish exaggerated info collected by ices from anglers, they must be very proud.

Upgrade, the door has been closed with regards to anglers being linked to the e u superstate and the failed c f p. So TAT will no longer need to pay monies to the EAA anymore as that org is no longer relevant to the u k . Goodbye to the europeon anglers alliance and pathetic restrictions from the e u.

Angling is better than politics, ban politics from angling.

Consumer of bass. where is the evidence that the u k bass stock need angling trust protection. Why won't you work with your peers instead of castigating them. They have the answer.

Recipie's for mullet stew more than welcomed.

Angling sanitation trust and kent and sussex sea anglers org delete's and blocks rsa's alternative opinion on their face book site. Although they claim to rep all.

new for 2014. where is the evidence that the south coast bream stock need the angling trust? Your campaign has no evidence. Why won't you work with your peers, the inshore under tens? As opposed to alienating them? Angling trust failed big time re bait digging, even fish legal attempted to intervene and failed, all for what, nothing.

Looks like the sea angling reps have been coerced by the ifca's to compose sea angling strategy's that the ifca's at some stage will look at drafting into legislation to manage the rsa, because they like wasting tax payers money. That's without asking the rsa btw. You know who you are..