ABU 7000

:clap2: Brand new ABU 7000 in box with tool, oil etc. Black end plate model with gold badge, made in Sweden. Never been used, won it as a prize moons ago, just found it while looking for something else. Would rather sell it here than on E-Bay. What offers? :D

Keep an eye on this one, Norm. Should give you a good idea of its worth.

Anglers' Net Shopping Partners - Please Support Your Forum

CLICK HERE for all your Amazon purchases - books, photography equipment, DVD's and more!

CLICK HERE for Go Outdoors. HUGE discounts!

FOLLOW ANGLERS' NET ON TWITTER- CLICK HERE - @anglersnet

PLEASE 'LIKE' US ON FACEBOOK - CLICK HERE

Keep an eye on 230250665157, Norm. Should give you a good idea of its worth.

:rolleyes: Thanks Elton. Mines the black end plate model, I understand they are more corrosion resistant. It's new, never seen water and the little plastic bag with the tool, oil and clamp in is still sealed. And I won it in 1999, the date is on the box, can't remember what I won it for now, probably the biggest poor cod of the match or something equally grand. :rolleyes:

:camera: It's up for sale, highest offer at the end of the week gets it. :thumbs:

Hi Norm...Ok mate, I'll go to £40 plus P+P...I need one for Ireland :):)

In sleep every dog dreams of food,and I, a fisherman,dream of fish..

Theocritis..

For Fantastic rods,and rebuilds. http://www.alba-rods.co.uk/