Hello from Sudbury in Suffolk

Andy Lawrence

Hi everyone,

I've just stumbled across this forum and it looks great, plenty to read up on!

I'm from Sudbury and fish on the river Stour mostly, I have a small electric powered fishing boat that I use which gets me in all the good places!

There is a member on here that I would like to get in touch with but as I am new I am unable to send messages, so if you are JOHN WEDDUP could you send me a message with your email address please? I would like to ask your advice on something as I know you are a local. Thanks!

Looking forward to posting some more and getting involved over the season.

Andy

Hi Andy and welcome to Anglers Net.

" My choices in life were either to be a piano player in a whore house or a politician. And to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference!" - Harry Truman, 33rd US President

welcome mate i know sudbury a bit and there is a lovely bit of river you have up there. i also have a book by Len Head who lived in sudbury its a good read. when you hvae posted a few times you can send PM messages to people. enjoy the site

take a look at my blog

http://chubcatcher.blogspot.co.uk/

Thanks everyone for the very warm welcome.

Peter M: yes Len was a local fella and worked in the town too, I must get round to reading his books, I know he did one on Tench and one on River Fishing, both subjects I'm very keen on. :-)

Thanks John for getting in touch, a return email is on it's way.

Andy