Lower Itchen Fishery Fish In

Dick Dastardly

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone going to arrange one for the comming year? Its possibly my favourite one that we do but Ive not seen anything about one or seen Seph (who normally aranges it) posting much lately?

I did phone the fishery three weeks ago asking for any day bewteen now and season end on the basis of 20 rods. I dropped all the names I could, Seph and AnglersNet and they were going to call me back (it was full until mid Feb) but I never got the call so I assume they won't be able to accommodate us.

It's never a 'six', let's put it back

Thanks for trying mate it will be a shame if we cant get on it.We normally go at the back end of the season and they let us fish the Course Syndicate stretch as well. Are any AN members still members of this? if so might be worth them having an ask?

And thats my "non indicative opinion"!

Anyone going to arrange one for the comming year? Its possibly my favourite one that we do but Ive not seen anything about one or seen Seph (who normally aranges it) posting much lately?

My mate Paul booked us in for an IAC trip next Feb - back in August - and even then there were few free dates (no weekends as I recall). Apparently they'd been taking bookings since July for the following Feb!

C.

"Study to be quiet." ><((º> My Blog

My mate Paul booked us in for an IAC trip next Feb - back in August - and even then there were few free dates (no weekends as I recall). Apparently they'd been taking bookings since July for the following Feb!

C.

I didn't think that the IAC still existed. Where does it live now?

"I want some repairs done to my cooker as it has backfired and burnt my knob off."

How about one on a week day then? anyone up for it? I will be gutted if we cant have at least one day on it this season especially as I fore went Timsbury for it!

I'd be up for that. I've only been to the Itchen once before, and it made a lasting impression. I'd love to have a day there before the end of the season.

And those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music

A day right at the back-end would be great, just think of all those lovely big fat grayling :)

The chub potential looked good too.

And those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music