Angling Trust Forum

Elton

In case you missed this in a recent discussion, the Angling Trust forum is here:

http://anglingtrust.forumotion.net/index.htm

Anglers' Net Shopping Partners - Please Support Your Forum

CLICK HERE for all your Amazon purchases - books, photography equipment, DVD's and more!

CLICK HERE for Go Outdoors. HUGE discounts!

FOLLOW ANGLERS' NET ON TWITTER- CLICK HERE - @anglersnet

PLEASE 'LIKE' US ON FACEBOOK - CLICK HERE

• Replies 566
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In case you missed this in a recent discussion, the Angling Trust forum is here:

http://anglingtrust.forumotion.net/index.htm

They allow the forum to be read by non members, but to post you have to be a member. That's fair enough, it would end up in chaos if it were a free for all.

I suppose if they really want to know what the wider angling population thinks, though, they will have to read what you think about any discissions on the AT forum, on open forums like this one.

There are a few good topics that have been started on the AT forum already. Some of them are asking for ideas.

DRUNK DRIVERS WRECK LIVES.

Don't drink and drive.

They allow the forum to be read by non members, but to post you have to be a member. That's fair enough, it would end up in chaos if it were a free for all.

I suppose if they really want to know what the wider angling population thinks, though, they will have to read what you think about any discissions on the AT forum, on open forums like this one.

There are a few good topics that have been started on the AT forum already. Some of them are asking for ideas.

Turn it into an open forum for the masses, or keep it a closed shop, really need spelling out does it? Don't see any real free for all's on here do we chaps. :)

All they need is a Newt. :D

Edited by barry luxton

Free to choose apart from the ones where the trust poked their nose in. Common eel. tope. Bass and sea bream. All restricted.

New for 2016 TAT are the main instigators for the demise of the u k bass charter boat industry, where they went screaming off to parliament and for the first time assisting so called angling gurus set up bass take bans with the e u using rubbish exaggerated info collected by ices from anglers, they must be very proud.

Upgrade, the door has been closed with regards to anglers being linked to the e u superstate and the failed c f p. So TAT will no longer need to pay monies to the EAA anymore as that org is no longer relevant to the u k . Goodbye to the europeon anglers alliance and pathetic restrictions from the e u.

Angling is better than politics, ban politics from angling.

Consumer of bass. where is the evidence that the u k bass stock need angling trust protection. Why won't you work with your peers instead of castigating them. They have the answer.

Recipie's for mullet stew more than welcomed.

Angling sanitation trust and kent and sussex sea anglers org delete's and blocks rsa's alternative opinion on their face book site. Although they claim to rep all.

new for 2014. where is the evidence that the south coast bream stock need the angling trust? Your campaign has no evidence. Why won't you work with your peers, the inshore under tens? As opposed to alienating them? Angling trust failed big time re bait digging, even fish legal attempted to intervene and failed, all for what, nothing.

Looks like the sea angling reps have been coerced by the ifca's to compose sea angling strategy's that the ifca's at some stage will look at drafting into legislation to manage the rsa, because they like wasting tax payers money. That's without asking the rsa btw. You know who you are..

So, if you don't pay, then you can't play. I thought they were supposed to be representing all anglers?

As Barry said, we don't have much of a problem on AN, so what is the AT afraid of?

Den

"When through the woods and forest glades I wanderAnd hear the birds sing sweetly in the trees;When I look down from lofty mountain grandeur,And hear the brook, and feel the breeze;and see the waves crash on the shore,Then sings my soul..................

for all you Spodders. https://youtu.be/XYxsY-FbSic

Let's face it, they just want money.

"No representation without taxation"

Or is it the other way around?

Just like the SACN!

https://www.harbourbridgelakes.com/

Pisces mortui solum cum flumine natant

You get more bites on Anglers Net

I've been following the AT forum for a few days now, and the only view I've seen that comes even close to mine, is that of Steves. Most of the rest seems to consist of 'back slapping', and sycophantic posts, congratulating the 'powers that be'. As more join I hope the discussions will become more focused on the needs of the 'ordinary' angler, though that is doubtful, because they don't seem to recognise the term.

I can see why they don't want non members on the forum, because if they did, some of the topics would lead to some very 'sharp' exchanges. I'm thinking along the lines of "compulsory membership of the AT".

I'm finding it interesting reading the likes of 'King' Arthur, and his view on todays angling 'problems', and his ideas of solutions for them.

I have to say that what I've seem so far has not changed my opinion of the Trust one bit.

John.

Angling is more than just catching fish, if it wasn't it would just be called 'catching'......... John

I hope the discussions will become more focused on the needs of the 'ordinary' angler, though that is doubtful, because they don't seem to recognise the term.

John.

What do i need that the at can give me help with as a rsa. I'm at a loss to think of one item, perhaps someone can tell me.

More and bigger fish, no defra and the eu are looking after that for me. :yucky: And no i don't want carparks ( i pay the council for that), bogs, na, most of my fishing is on a boat, bucket and chuck it. :) Any thing else. :g:

Bet if i gave the at a cheque for 20 quid, whats the chances they would send it straight back. snigger.

Edited by barry luxton

Free to choose apart from the ones where the trust poked their nose in. Common eel. tope. Bass and sea bream. All restricted.

New for 2016 TAT are the main instigators for the demise of the u k bass charter boat industry, where they went screaming off to parliament and for the first time assisting so called angling gurus set up bass take bans with the e u using rubbish exaggerated info collected by ices from anglers, they must be very proud.

Upgrade, the door has been closed with regards to anglers being linked to the e u superstate and the failed c f p. So TAT will no longer need to pay monies to the EAA anymore as that org is no longer relevant to the u k . Goodbye to the europeon anglers alliance and pathetic restrictions from the e u.

Consumer of bass. where is the evidence that the u k bass stock need angling trust protection. Why won't you work with your peers instead of castigating them. They have the answer.

Angling sanitation trust and kent and sussex sea anglers org delete's and blocks rsa's alternative opinion on their face book site. Although they claim to rep all.

new for 2014. where is the evidence that the south coast bream stock need the angling trust? Your campaign has no evidence. Why won't you work with your peers, the inshore under tens? As opposed to alienating them? Angling trust failed big time re bait digging, even fish legal attempted to intervene and failed, all for what, nothing.

Looks like the sea angling reps have been coerced by the ifca's to compose sea angling strategy's that the ifca's at some stage will look at drafting into legislation to manage the rsa, because they like wasting tax payers money. That's without asking the rsa btw. You know who you are..

What do i need that the at can give me help with as a rsa. I'm at a loss to think of one item, perhaps someone can tell me.

More and bigger fish, no defra and the eu are looking after that for me. :yucky: And no i don't want carparks ( i pay the council for that), bogs, na, most of my fishing is on a boat, bucket and chuck it. :) Any thing else. :g:

I'm sorry Barry, but I always thought of you as an extraordinary angler. B)

Maybe the AT can promise you a bigger bucket. Would that be any good? :unsure:

John.

Angling is more than just catching fish, if it wasn't it would just be called 'catching'......... John

:angry: I registered for the forum on line here Saturday, I thought it would be computer generated but it obviously isn't. I don't expect them to work weekends but I expected to have my password yesterday. Unfortunately they have inherited the apathy from the NFSA and they are living up to it. Lots of promises but no action. If they don't have the staff to do the job, say so, don't make excuses, it just annoys people. :angry:

Hello Norm, how the devil are you? Hope santa brings you lots of fishy stuff for christmas. :D