Angling Trust Forum

Elton

:lol: Who you out with, I'm free after the 26th, family duties expire on 27th. :lol:

Pauls mate, Clem Carter, had a super laugh with him last jan, he may have room? my duties finnish on boxing day, my missus understands my needs. :lol:

Free to choose apart from the ones where the trust poked their nose in. Common eel. tope. Bass and sea bream. All restricted.

New for 2016 TAT are the main instigators for the demise of the u k bass charter boat industry, where they went screaming off to parliament and for the first time assisting so called angling gurus set up bass take bans with the e u using rubbish exaggerated info collected by ices from anglers, they must be very proud.

Upgrade, the door has been closed with regards to anglers being linked to the e u superstate and the failed c f p. So TAT will no longer need to pay monies to the EAA anymore as that org is no longer relevant to the u k . Goodbye to the europeon anglers alliance and pathetic restrictions from the e u.

Angling is better than politics, ban politics from angling.

Consumer of bass. where is the evidence that the u k bass stock need angling trust protection. Why won't you work with your peers instead of castigating them. They have the answer.

Recipie's for mullet stew more than welcomed.

Angling sanitation trust and kent and sussex sea anglers org delete's and blocks rsa's alternative opinion on their face book site. Although they claim to rep all.

new for 2014. where is the evidence that the south coast bream stock need the angling trust? Your campaign has no evidence. Why won't you work with your peers, the inshore under tens? As opposed to alienating them? Angling trust failed big time re bait digging, even fish legal attempted to intervene and failed, all for what, nothing.

Looks like the sea angling reps have been coerced by the ifca's to compose sea angling strategy's that the ifca's at some stage will look at drafting into legislation to manage the rsa, because they like wasting tax payers money. That's without asking the rsa btw. You know who you are..

• Replies 566
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pauls mate, Clem Carter, had a super laugh with him last jan, he may have room? my duties finnish on boxing day, my missus understands my needs. :lol:

:lol: Don't intend travelling far until the ice goes away or they grit the roads properly. Listening to the traffic on the radio this morning, "don't travel unless you have to", is the local advice, certainly not at 0600. :lol:

:lol: Don't intend travelling far until the ice goes away or they grit the roads properly. Listening to the traffic on the radio this morning, "don't travel unless you have to", is the local advice, certainly not at 0600. :lol:

Not at problem for me Norm at 3 am, all i do is stuff half a dozen bags of sand in the back. :D and me fishing tackle . just looked at the long range, bit windy.

Edited by barry luxton

Free to choose apart from the ones where the trust poked their nose in. Common eel. tope. Bass and sea bream. All restricted.

New for 2016 TAT are the main instigators for the demise of the u k bass charter boat industry, where they went screaming off to parliament and for the first time assisting so called angling gurus set up bass take bans with the e u using rubbish exaggerated info collected by ices from anglers, they must be very proud.

Upgrade, the door has been closed with regards to anglers being linked to the e u superstate and the failed c f p. So TAT will no longer need to pay monies to the EAA anymore as that org is no longer relevant to the u k . Goodbye to the europeon anglers alliance and pathetic restrictions from the e u.

Angling is better than politics, ban politics from angling.

Consumer of bass. where is the evidence that the u k bass stock need angling trust protection. Why won't you work with your peers instead of castigating them. They have the answer.

Recipie's for mullet stew more than welcomed.

Angling sanitation trust and kent and sussex sea anglers org delete's and blocks rsa's alternative opinion on their face book site. Although they claim to rep all.

new for 2014. where is the evidence that the south coast bream stock need the angling trust? Your campaign has no evidence. Why won't you work with your peers, the inshore under tens? As opposed to alienating them? Angling trust failed big time re bait digging, even fish legal attempted to intervene and failed, all for what, nothing.

Looks like the sea angling reps have been coerced by the ifca's to compose sea angling strategy's that the ifca's at some stage will look at drafting into legislation to manage the rsa, because they like wasting tax payers money. That's without asking the rsa btw. You know who you are..

Hi Norm,

I never recieved an activation e-mail, I just found that I could login and post, so it might be worth giving it a try.

Carl, who set up the forum, is one of the AT unpaid volunteers.

One of the tasks he's taken on as forum admin is to match applications to the membership register.

He's posted on the AT forum:

http://anglingtrust.forumotion.net/rules-r...rship-no-t3.htm

:angry: In the registration area you are asked for "your user name" not your full name. My user name as most know is Norm B, not Norman Berry. Had they asked for my membership name I'd have used it, as it was I used my login name and haven't been registered. I've now given my full name etc but although I'm registered I can't post or reply. Also, I started the IQ test while I was waiting to be cleared to post and it's a scam trying to get details for marketing puposes. I bet if I fill it out I'll get spam, cold calling, "special offers" for the rest of my life. This is not something I expect from my national body, get rid of it and the person/s that sanctioned it, it makes the AT look like a crooks charter, I don't expect my membership to be used for a dodgy marketing ploy. :angry:

:angry: In the registration area you are asked for "your user name" not your full name. My user name as most know is Norm B, not Norman Berry. Had they asked for my membership name I'd have used it, as it was I used my login name and haven't been registered. I've now given my full name etc but although I'm registered I can't post or reply. Also, I started the IQ test while I was waiting to be cleared to post and it's a scam trying to get details for marketing puposes. I bet if I fill it out I'll get spam, cold calling, "special offers" for the rest of my life. This is not something I expect from my national body, get rid of it and the person/s that sanctioned it, it makes the AT look like a crooks charter, I don't expect my membership to be used for a dodgy marketing ploy. :angry:

I had to wait two or three days before my account was activated.

DRUNK DRIVERS WRECK LIVES.

Don't drink and drive.

Happy Christmas, Norm :D

Anglers' Net Shopping Partners - Please Support Your Forum

CLICK HERE for all your Amazon purchases - books, photography equipment, DVD's and more!

CLICK HERE for Go Outdoors. HUGE discounts!

FOLLOW ANGLERS' NET ON TWITTER- CLICK HERE - @anglersnet

PLEASE 'LIKE' US ON FACEBOOK - CLICK HERE

Ah!

Before registering, I read the post at the top of the forum

Registering with your FULL NAME and MEMBERSHIP No.

Angling Trust Member,

In order to ensure the forum is utilised by members of the Angling Trust only, the Administrator requires your full name and membership number in order to verify your account.

I know pseudonyms are used on many other forums but most of these are either open to the general public or administrated in other ways. In order to keep the Angling Trust Members Forum free from abuse, your membership details are required.

Any registration requests received without full name and membership number, will be rejected.

If the correct registration details are received, your account will be activated asap. Please bear in mind that your account has to be activated and validated manually by the site administrator (who is a willing volunteer and member of the Angling Trust like yourself). There may be delays when activating accounts, but this is the only way to keep the forum secure.

Regards

Carl

Forum Administrator

It would be useful if this information could be given at the point of entry but unfortunately the registeration process itself is guided by the general purpose software used to administer the forum and I doubt that Carl could do anything about that :(

re the 'IQ test' (how did you get on? :) ), once you've joined, perhaps a pm to Carl might be appropriate.

RNLI Shoreline Member

Member of the Angling Trust

Ah!

Before registering, I read the post at the top of the forum

Registering with your FULL NAME and MEMBERSHIP No.

It would be useful if this information could be given at the point of entry but unfortunately the registeration process itself is guided by the general purpose software used to administer the forum and I doubt that Carl could do anything about that :(

re the 'IQ test' (how did you get on? :) ), once you've joined, perhaps a pm to Carl might be appropriate.

:lol: Once I realised it was a scam for a marketing company I bailed out, probably now registered as can't read. :lol: