More Eel "News"

ColinW

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mark are you going to do this write up on the meeting or not? I hope you do as I for one would like to read it despite the overwhelming feeling of "dejavu" I'm getting.

Might be suffering from a bout of apoplexy, just as the likes of the rest of them for the last decade.

According to the latest E A spiel, 10,000 eels where 'counted' on the first night following the fitting of two eel passes, multiply that by ten years or so, multiply that by a few dozen eel passes, that the E A are boasting the actual cost to be minimal. That will give you an approximate number of eels that they have failed to save.

For balance, work out how much windy chewin the cud all of these experts have been having for the decade, at the taxpayers cost. That has also resulted in not one eel being 'saved'.

Edited by barry luxton

Free to choose apart from the ones where the trust poked their nose in. Common eel. tope. Bass and sea bream. All restricted.

New for 2016 TAT are the main instigators for the demise of the u k bass charter boat industry, where they went screaming off to parliament and for the first time assisting so called angling gurus set up bass take bans with the e u using rubbish exaggerated info collected by ices from anglers, they must be very proud.

Upgrade, the door has been closed with regards to anglers being linked to the e u superstate and the failed c f p. So TAT will no longer need to pay monies to the EAA anymore as that org is no longer relevant to the u k . Goodbye to the europeon anglers alliance and pathetic restrictions from the e u.

Angling is better than politics, ban politics from angling.

Consumer of bass. where is the evidence that the u k bass stock need angling trust protection. Why won't you work with your peers instead of castigating them. They have the answer.

Recipie's for mullet stew more than welcomed.

Angling sanitation trust and kent and sussex sea anglers org delete's and blocks rsa's alternative opinion on their face book site. Although they claim to rep all.

new for 2014. where is the evidence that the south coast bream stock need the angling trust? Your campaign has no evidence. Why won't you work with your peers, the inshore under tens? As opposed to alienating them? Angling trust failed big time re bait digging, even fish legal attempted to intervene and failed, all for what, nothing.

Looks like the sea angling reps have been coerced by the ifca's to compose sea angling strategy's that the ifca's at some stage will look at drafting into legislation to manage the rsa, because they like wasting tax payers money. That's without asking the rsa btw. You know who you are..

Mark are you going to do this write up on the meeting or not? I hope you do as I for one would like to read it despite the overwhelming feeling of "dejavu" I'm getting.

Morning Budgie

I see no point in posting anything on here just to feed the ravings of Messrs Copollo, Luxton and McCully. Maybe I would if they learn to at least respect the views of others and develop basic levels of courteousy and politeness, but I fear that that's a lost cause.

Regards

Mark

Morning Budgie

I see no point in posting anything on here just to feed the ravings of Messrs Copollo, Luxton and McCully. Maybe I would if they learn to at least respect the views of others and develop basic levels of courteousy and politeness, but I fear that that's a lost cause.

Regards

Mark

Respect? I view you and your type, who love to curtail other people's enjoyment for no better reason than to satisfy your own ideals and egos, with contempt.

You disgust me.

DRUNK DRIVERS WRECK LIVES.

Don't drink and drive.

Respect? I view you and your type, who love to curtail other people's enjoyment for no better reason than to satisfy your own ideals and egos, with contempt.

You disgust me.

There you are Budgie, a suitably Neanderthal response from Mr Coppolo, proving my point exactly.

There you are Budgie, a suitably Neanderthal response from Mr Coppolo, proving my point exactly.

Good. Now p*ss off and mind your own business. Meddler.

Sorry Budgie, but he was never going to post that report. He has been lurking on this forum for weeks without posting and has had every opportunity to post his report. Instead,he has chosen to make his excuses and blame everyone else. Typical of someone who has something to hide. The same thing happened when I kept asking Leon for a report on the meetings about the RSA strategy.

It shouldn't be too difficult for us to get our own copy of the report.

Edited by Steve Coppolo

DRUNK DRIVERS WRECK LIVES.

Don't drink and drive.

There you go Budgie, hearing it hot off the press from mr 7, silence, just about said it all. Full of nothing, just like the protection of the eel after all these years, nothing.

quote: basic levels of courteousy and politeness, but I fear that that's a lost cause.

end quote.

ok for 7 to suggest that there might be something wrong with me brain, however, he don't like receiving it. One more point regarding my 'ravings' is 7 denying that these ngo's etc have taken more than ten years to resolve nothing? Ravings, i would suggest that it is an accurate assessment, who's the loony?

Edited by barry luxton

Free to choose apart from the ones where the trust poked their nose in. Common eel. tope. Bass and sea bream. All restricted.

New for 2016 TAT are the main instigators for the demise of the u k bass charter boat industry, where they went screaming off to parliament and for the first time assisting so called angling gurus set up bass take bans with the e u using rubbish exaggerated info collected by ices from anglers, they must be very proud.

Upgrade, the door has been closed with regards to anglers being linked to the e u superstate and the failed c f p. So TAT will no longer need to pay monies to the EAA anymore as that org is no longer relevant to the u k . Goodbye to the europeon anglers alliance and pathetic restrictions from the e u.

Angling is better than politics, ban politics from angling.

Consumer of bass. where is the evidence that the u k bass stock need angling trust protection. Why won't you work with your peers instead of castigating them. They have the answer.

Recipie's for mullet stew more than welcomed.

Angling sanitation trust and kent and sussex sea anglers org delete's and blocks rsa's alternative opinion on their face book site. Although they claim to rep all.

new for 2014. where is the evidence that the south coast bream stock need the angling trust? Your campaign has no evidence. Why won't you work with your peers, the inshore under tens? As opposed to alienating them? Angling trust failed big time re bait digging, even fish legal attempted to intervene and failed, all for what, nothing.

Looks like the sea angling reps have been coerced by the ifca's to compose sea angling strategy's that the ifca's at some stage will look at drafting into legislation to manage the rsa, because they like wasting tax payers money. That's without asking the rsa btw. You know who you are..