mousehole fisheries

in-line

hi guys

long time since i last posted

just wanted to know if anyone has ever fished mousehole kingfisher lake. if so what did you catch.

ive been twice and managed to bank about 9 carp to about 12lb 8oz and a 3lb tench.

just wanted to know if you have had anything bigger?

cheers guys

in-line

hi guys

long time since i last posted

just wanted to know if anyone has ever fished mousehole kingfisher lake. if so what did you catch.

ive been twice and managed to bank about 9 carp to about 12lb 8oz and a 3lb tench.

just wanted to know if you have had anything bigger?

cheers guys

in-line

went to mousehole on sunday

just thought id let you know how i got on.

the weather started off awful although the fish were still spawning.(weeds in margins were covered in eggs) we managed 4 carp to about 6lb then from 10 till 4

the fishing stopped as the sun rose over the lake. then all hell broke loose and we had a further 5 fish of 5,6,7,12 and 13lb.

all in all it was a good days fishing and the great thing was that there were only about 5 or 6 people on the entire lake!

not really sure what size the fish run to but i think the two doubles must be a good average for the lake.

cheers

in-line

Is that the one in Kent on the Maidstone to Tonbridge road?

Tony

After a certain age, if you don't wake up aching in every joint, you are probably dead.

• 2 years later...
went to mousehole on sunday

just thought id let you know how i got on.

the weather started off awful although the fish were still spawning.(weeds in margins were covered in eggs) we managed 4 carp to about 6lb then from 10 till 4

the fishing stopped as the sun rose over the lake. then all hell broke loose and we had a further 5 fish of 5,6,7,12 and 13lb.

all in all it was a good days fishing and the great thing was that there were only about 5 or 6 people on the entire lake!

not really sure what size the fish run to but i think the two doubles must be a good average for the lake.

cheers

in-line

hi i went mousehole fishery today it was brilliant i caught 20 pound 15 pound and 13 pound 11 pound an 10 pound and 2 8 pounders it was brill

:D:D:D:D:D