KINGFISHER POOLS, WARWICK, WARWICKSHIRE

Chub Frenzy

Kingfisher Pool is a small pool with a max depth of about 9ft. It is a pool which has no carp in so the main big species are Tench and Bream.... and the occasional chub. I am fishing a match there soon so need some advice from anyone who knows the pool or knows a pool like it, anything will help. I think pole would be best so i am probably gona be doing some pole fishing but i need some bait advice or any little tips u no.

Many Thanks

Chub Frenzy

Kingfisher Pool is a small pool with a max depth of about 9ft. It is a pool which has no carp in so the main big species are Tench and Bream.... and the occasional chub. I am fishing a match there soon so need some advice from anyone who knows the pool or knows a pool like it, anything will help. I think pole would be best so i am probably gona be doing some pole fishing but i need some bait advice or any little tips u no.

Many Thanks

Chub Frenzy

Hi Chub Frenzy,

I would certainly use the pole and would fish down the edge with chopped worm and caster looking for the tench which should be waking up about now. I would also take a feeder rod and fish the open water with a groundbait feeder to try and catch those bream. Take a pint of red maggots too as it's a fantastic bait for all species mentioned!

Let me know if you need any more info.

Anthony

Effort equals reward!!