Shimano 12.5m Power Loop pole

Shimano 12.5 m Power Loop Competition.Nice pole in good condition and no damage/excessive wear to joints.Not got original top three kit as it was broken but fitted with a replacement Universal match top three.Not cut back or elasticated (but can be if you wish) Looking for offers around £100 and I will send in tube via courier.If you wish pictures or more details please ask.

pole125.jpg

Edited by BUDGIE

And thats my "non indicative opinion"!

• 5 weeks later...
Im open to sensible offers as I dont need it and it is just taking up room.

I'll call you on 1/5/2010 Budgie - with a shopping list.

Stubbsy

This is a signature, there are many signatures like it but this one is mine

• 7 months later...

Hi there,

I noticed this is a post from a while ago, I saw your shimano powerloop on here whilst I was loking for a replacement top 3 for my shimano powerloop pole, I have not looked at my fishing kit for about 10 years and what was a good pole in its day is maybe not so nowadays, however I like the pole and there is nothing wrong with it apart from needing a new top 3 kit as mine is broken although i repaired it many years ago.

if you could do me a favour and let me know where you got your compatible top 3 from that would be great as I dont want to be shelling out for a brand new pole just yet, well not until i get back in the match scene anyway!!

Many Thanks

Mark

It was just a generic Universal Top 3 that I had Mark.What makes a Universal such is that it has quite a long reinforced butt section that gives you a lot of scope to trim so it fits whichever pole you use it with perfectly. Most top 3's can be made to fit though by simply "sleeving" them (ie putting them inside like a telescopic pole) through the No4 section.Don't have to worry about the butt being re enforced then.

If your not happy to do this your self let me know and I will cut one for you.

And thats my "non indicative opinion"!

• 6 months later...
Shimano 12.5 m Power Loop Competition.Nice pole in good condition and no damage/excessive wear to joints.Not got original top three kit as it was broken but fitted with a replacement Universal match top three.Not cut back or elasticated (but can be if you wish) Looking for offers around £100 and I will send in tube via courier.If you wish pictures or more details please ask.

pole125.jpg

Hi Budgie, have you still got the pole?