Witcher Aerial 002

I know that Rusty and Tiger to name but two addicts will be checking their accounts/evaluating their marriages at this very moment!/quote]

Account: Check

Marriage: Check

It's never a 'six', let's put it back

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The reel is now SOLD on approval to a mystery AN member.

What's interesting is that, though anglers are rarely surprised by a totally grim day, we nearly always maintain our optimism. We understand pessimism because our dreams are sometimes dented by the blows of fate, but always our hope returns, like a primrose after a hard winter. ~ C. Yates.

The reel is now SOLD on approval to a mystery AN member.

Chavender's been a bit quiet! ^_^

edit : meant to say Chavender not Chevin, got my chubs mixed up.

Edited by ayjay

no not me ,i only had a budget of £600 and have brought 5 centrepins with £500 of that ,if i had the money i would of though (then got rid of every other pin i had except the browning and true trotter and been happy with just the three) .who could resist such a beautiful piece of engineering & piscatorial excellence.who ever has brought it ,i hope you bring it too one of the pin swap meets ,where we all place our best reels on a table and then pick one too use for the day (i usually bring my lincoln )

owls22dx.gif

Chavender
I try to be funny... but sometimes I merely look it! hello.gif Steve

Nah, buying a thing like that is like putting ten pounds into a piggy bank and taking out fifteen later on (and, in the mean time of course, you get to enjoy using a rather fabulous piggy bank). I think I’m the poorer one here! :P

Good luck and all the best with your reel, Rusty! I wish you a lifetime of great pleasure, and some wonderful catches with it. :thumbs:

What's interesting is that, though anglers are rarely surprised by a totally grim day, we nearly always maintain our optimism. We understand pessimism because our dreams are sometimes dented by the blows of fate, but always our hope returns, like a primrose after a hard winter. ~ C. Yates.