big fish

biggacod

Gotta a get some practise in for fishing up Norf, so off to Norway in Sept' :)

Bu@@a, already decided to do alderny, i hear they have big conger off the norway coast. Don't forget the foto's then.

Err n4ally, you done any more about that new boat in dover, you fancy organising something, just say the word and i'm up for it. Bit busy at the mo getting ready to accommodate Worms on a two dayer, should be fun. :D

Free to choose apart from the ones where the trust poked their nose in. Common eel. tope. Bass and sea bream. All restricted.

New for 2016 TAT are the main instigators for the demise of the u k bass charter boat industry, where they went screaming off to parliament and for the first time assisting so called angling gurus set up bass take bans with the e u using rubbish exaggerated info collected by ices from anglers, they must be very proud.

Upgrade, the door has been closed with regards to anglers being linked to the e u superstate and the failed c f p. So TAT will no longer need to pay monies to the EAA anymore as that org is no longer relevant to the u k . Goodbye to the europeon anglers alliance and pathetic restrictions from the e u.

Angling is better than politics, ban politics from angling.

Consumer of bass. where is the evidence that the u k bass stock need angling trust protection. Why won't you work with your peers instead of castigating them. They have the answer.

Recipie's for mullet stew more than welcomed.

Angling sanitation trust and kent and sussex sea anglers org delete's and blocks rsa's alternative opinion on their face book site. Although they claim to rep all.

new for 2014. where is the evidence that the south coast bream stock need the angling trust? Your campaign has no evidence. Why won't you work with your peers, the inshore under tens? As opposed to alienating them? Angling trust failed big time re bait digging, even fish legal attempted to intervene and failed, all for what, nothing.

Looks like the sea angling reps have been coerced by the ifca's to compose sea angling strategy's that the ifca's at some stage will look at drafting into legislation to manage the rsa, because they like wasting tax payers money. That's without asking the rsa btw. You know who you are..

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As for this deep water cold ploom whoop’s ‘plume’ Tis ok Big Cod we can all have a typo moment, but I see where you’re coming from.

Because to see us get Alan’s heckles up just turns my mate Barry on.

Whoops, after giving Paul a spelling lesson you had a typo moment yourself DeenO.

It is hackles I said not heckles. You and Barry remind me of these two old hecklers though :D

muppet-show.jpg

Alan

Edited by wildcard

Experience is that marvelous thing that enables you to recognise a mistake when you make it again.

Bu@@a, already decided to do alderny, i hear they have big conger off the norway coast. Don't forget the foto's then.

Err n4ally, you done any more about that new boat in dover, you fancy organising something, just say the word and i'm up for it. Bit busy at the mo getting ready to accommodate Worms on a two dayer, should be fun. :D

The Greys Fox, still doing trials, so i gather. Soon as i hear any news will try to get some dates and spaces booked ;)

1509tarpon_75_.gif

It would be my guess that this differing change in salinity and temperature is the reason congers do not inhabit our waters. I have no doubt though they do pass through but find the waters too changeable to become resident.

Got anything to back that up?

Anyone tell us the tempreature of the water off norway and iceland compared with the sea off whitby?

I heard that conger eel used to inhabit the former dockyard at chatham, thats at the top end of the river medway, can't get much more freshwater than that, unless it's the stuff you drink out of a tap. Keep it warm, off fishing for a couple of days, guess whats on the menu. :P

Free to choose apart from the ones where the trust poked their nose in. Common eel. tope. Bass and sea bream. All restricted.

New for 2016 TAT are the main instigators for the demise of the u k bass charter boat industry, where they went screaming off to parliament and for the first time assisting so called angling gurus set up bass take bans with the e u using rubbish exaggerated info collected by ices from anglers, they must be very proud.

Upgrade, the door has been closed with regards to anglers being linked to the e u superstate and the failed c f p. So TAT will no longer need to pay monies to the EAA anymore as that org is no longer relevant to the u k . Goodbye to the europeon anglers alliance and pathetic restrictions from the e u.

Consumer of bass. where is the evidence that the u k bass stock need angling trust protection. Why won't you work with your peers instead of castigating them. They have the answer.

Angling sanitation trust and kent and sussex sea anglers org delete's and blocks rsa's alternative opinion on their face book site. Although they claim to rep all.

new for 2014. where is the evidence that the south coast bream stock need the angling trust? Your campaign has no evidence. Why won't you work with your peers, the inshore under tens? As opposed to alienating them? Angling trust failed big time re bait digging, even fish legal attempted to intervene and failed, all for what, nothing.

Looks like the sea angling reps have been coerced by the ifca's to compose sea angling strategy's that the ifca's at some stage will look at drafting into legislation to manage the rsa, because they like wasting tax payers money. That's without asking the rsa btw. You know who you are..

Humble pie ? :P

Wer'e back, your not wrong there. Worms, pb, 63lb snake, :notworthy::notworthy::roll1: just know that the foto's will be nice.

Forgot Worms, if you wish to join the bcc, you can download the application form, Dean will certify the weight for you.

Edited by barry luxton

Mornin, while we await the report from our hero, Worms, :)

There's hope for the north east guys yet. :D Had an email over the weekend from a good mate of mine who used to fish commercially up there and the one sentance put up is enough to comfirm that the other argument outstanding that hasn't been used yet is the effects of the recent greenie global warming issue. Anyone with any thoughts, evidence, to support or counter that one. The larger ones that inhabit the wrecks would be nearly all females, fatning themselves up ready for spawning.

Quote as is: I can clearly remember on many occasions jumping out of the fish room because there where half a dozen conger eels thrashing about as the cod end was emptied striate into the fish room

63 Lb'er :o Worms is on a roll this year :thumbs:

Using my 'bling' tackle of course! The Avet JX is as sweet as a nut and the 20/40 MTI took it in its stride, a lovely powerful rod, really pleased, cheers for the opportunity Barry :thumbs:

On to conger in cold and fresh water, the Severn Estuary is alive with the things and, with a catchment of 21,000 square miles is certainly not insignificant. As you pogress into the Bristol Channel they get more prolific. With the amount of snow-melt etc. during the winter from the Welsh mountains etc. I doubt if the water is too warm there either!

Eating wild caught fish is good for my health, reduces food miles and keeps me fit trying to catch them........it's my choice to do it, not yours to stop me!