JRC STI twin skin 1 man

smalltincup

Morning

Gunna get me a new bivvy, and have decided on the above. Not sure if it comes with a bag or not, have read around the websites and such like but does not say. Can any one tell if it does or not before i race out and buy one.

Cheers All

STC

It was the fish i tell you, they were talking to me !!!

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Morning

Gunna get me a new bivvy, and have decided on the above. Not sure if it comes with a bag or not, have read around the websites and such like but does not say. Can any one tell if it does or not before i race out and buy one.

Cheers All

STC

i have had this bivvy about six months now yes does come with bag but once out the ground sheet never goes bag in excellent bivvy

stc ive heard lots of good reviews on this bivvy was gonna get it myself, look on ebay you can get a brand new one for 80-120 quid if u bid right! I got myself a chub cyfish.

My PB's

[Tench-8lb] [Carp-17lb] [bream-7lb] [Pike-12lb] [Roach-1lb] [Rudd-14oz] [Crucian-2lb]

Currently bidding on one now, ends in 10 minutes. Wanted the cyfish but to expensive and i do not get out that much.

Fingers crossed

STC

Just picked up an brand new JRC STI 1 man bivvy for just over a hundred squid. Nice

Can not wait to try it out in a couple of weeks

STC

Been watching it all day, have been driving the wife crazy. Cant wait for it to turn up so i can play with it. Wots the cyfish like??

STC

not sure yet mate havent got it as of yet, delivery and that, its the previous version but looks good, im off now up early for a day of tenching ;)

heres a pic

cyfish_overwrap1.jpg

chub-cyfish-bivvy-mk2.jpg

My PB's

[Tench-8lb] [Carp-17lb] [bream-7lb] [Pike-12lb] [Roach-1lb] [Rudd-14oz] [Crucian-2lb]

Good luck with the tenching, let me know how you get on. To tell you the truth I have never caught a tench and i have been fishing for 15yrs. Strange but true. Caught loads of bloody eels, caught a real big one once 8lbsish. Slimed my line and rod up well.

Bye

STC

im back, bit of a quiet night to be honest, the sudden hot weather didnt help me much and i only managed to lose a few fish in the day but in the night i got attacked by bream and my reel broke :cc_surrender:

so i fished with one rod in a bush and managed to pull out a new pb bream of 7lb :lol:

bream night it was ;)

rigg'd

My PB's