Lidl's latest fishing tackle range

chavender

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

mr. bean:

i quite liked the look of the carp rod with the cork handle, though i would like to know the test curve

Are those quivertips I see in the carp rod photo?

Bleeding heart liberal pinko, with bacon on top.

Chestie waders £5 - must be paper thin I think. Cannot go wrong with the spinners for that price though

Fishing digs on the Mull of Galloway - recommend

HERE

babyforavatar.jpg

Me when I had hair

Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy

The rod holder looks useful for the Trent and I'll definitely be getting one of those umbrellas. I haven't had one of those for years. Look out for when they sell the self-inflating mattress - they make your bedchair better than your bed at home.

English as tuppence, changing yet changeless as canal water, nestling in green nowhere, armoured and effete, bold flag-bearer, lotus-fed Miss Havishambling, opsimath and eremite, feudal, still reactionary, Rawlinson End.

weve had loads of this sort of thing from there brother company aldi`s, the winter weather gear is great, they are also doing the same offers as lidl`s.

i think aldis and lidle`s where a joint company run by to brothers, and they had a big argument, and broke off and formed there own companys, we use them alot, though i wouldnt recomend the beans.

Smelly nets.

Canon S3 IS

Samsung S500

HOBGOBLIN

mailto:grahamnoone@hotmail.com

您在来信中写道

My local Lidl was packed this morning at 9.00! Blokes buying, rods, brollies and rod rests by the armful!

The Plano style boxes are brillient!! So I had an armfull, birthdays all taken care of at one fell swoop.

The keepnets might not be legal but great for keeping livebaits in from a boat, or boat fishing in shallow swims where a 12' net is a joke, or for tying to your waist when wading.

The fish finders, ideal for bank fishermen, most impressed.

Now that I have had time to compare I reckon the Lidl and the Plano boxes are uncannily alike. Like they come out of the same mould! And Lidl's price is about one third of what I paid before. As has been said before re fishing tackle, rip off Britain!

Matthew,

Where is our local Lidl? I'm sure there isn't one in Evesham so I'm guessing somewhere in Worcester. Definitely be one in Birmingham I suppose.

I think you might be right about being too late though, stuff is already appearing on ebay.

Let us know how you get on please.

went to the one in newcastle (there's a "find your nearest store" link on lidle's web site), bought the amber polaroids (good), the chest waders (not £5 but still at £14.99, great as a back up for when I next puncture some neoprene ones on a barbed wire dence), the fishing jacket..short, great for wading deeper water and the bite alarm.

For what it is fine, at the price I would certainly not complain, I may even go back and pick up the rod rest.

phil,

JOIN ANMC TODAY