Sea fishing Newbie says Hello

sadcatowner

Hello everyone, I have just started getting into sea fishing as a serious hobby. We bought a boat (Powercat 525 Evolution) recently to enable us to get out on the water and go for larger fish and so we had a fish finder installed.

For various reasons we haven't had much luck with fish or the boat yet :mellow:

I first began fishing as a child with my father and we fished in rivers for brown trout (but mostly caught eels ;) ) and on holiday in the mediterranean we fished off the shoreline from rocks and caught various strange fish that we proudly took back to the hotel where they would turn it all into bouillabaise :P

So mostly interested in fish for the table as I love to cook and eat :D

Looking forward to getting some tips and learning from you guys.

Will be back soon,

sadcatowner

http://powercats.blog.co.uk - This is my personal boaty blog all about my Powercat 525 Evolution which I purchased brand new in February this year - There are lots of pictures and videos and some lovely underwater fish shots. Hope you like it.

Welcome to you, where you based. :)

Free to choose apart from the ones where the trust poked their nose in. Common eel. tope. Bass and sea bream. All restricted.

New for 2016 TAT are the main instigators for the demise of the u k bass charter boat industry, where they went screaming off to parliament and for the first time assisting so called angling gurus set up bass take bans with the e u using rubbish exaggerated info collected by ices from anglers, they must be very proud.

Upgrade, the door has been closed with regards to anglers being linked to the e u superstate and the failed c f p. So TAT will no longer need to pay monies to the EAA anymore as that org is no longer relevant to the u k . Goodbye to the europeon anglers alliance and pathetic restrictions from the e u.

Angling is better than politics, ban politics from angling.

Consumer of bass. where is the evidence that the u k bass stock need angling trust protection. Why won't you work with your peers instead of castigating them. They have the answer.

Recipie's for mullet stew more than welcomed.

Angling sanitation trust and kent and sussex sea anglers org delete's and blocks rsa's alternative opinion on their face book site. Although they claim to rep all.

new for 2014. where is the evidence that the south coast bream stock need the angling trust? Your campaign has no evidence. Why won't you work with your peers, the inshore under tens? As opposed to alienating them? Angling trust failed big time re bait digging, even fish legal attempted to intervene and failed, all for what, nothing.

Looks like the sea angling reps have been coerced by the ifca's to compose sea angling strategy's that the ifca's at some stage will look at drafting into legislation to manage the rsa, because they like wasting tax payers money. That's without asking the rsa btw. You know who you are..

Welcome to you, where you based. :)

Hi Barry - we're in Kefalonia in Greece :)

http://powercats.blog.co.uk - This is my personal boaty blog all about my Powercat 525 Evolution which I purchased brand new in February this year - There are lots of pictures and videos and some lovely underwater fish shots. Hope you like it.

Hi Barry - we're in Kefalonia in Greece :)

Thanks for that. It must be horrible having to put up with all that sunshine, while in the uk at present we have lots of nice wind and rain. <_<

Sorry to hear about your boat, any chance that the builders might do something for you? Not a good advertisment for them. Good luck with it.

Free to choose apart from the ones where the trust poked their nose in. Common eel. tope. Bass and sea bream. All restricted.

New for 2016 TAT are the main instigators for the demise of the u k bass charter boat industry, where they went screaming off to parliament and for the first time assisting so called angling gurus set up bass take bans with the e u using rubbish exaggerated info collected by ices from anglers, they must be very proud.

Upgrade, the door has been closed with regards to anglers being linked to the e u superstate and the failed c f p. So TAT will no longer need to pay monies to the EAA anymore as that org is no longer relevant to the u k . Goodbye to the europeon anglers alliance and pathetic restrictions from the e u.

Angling is better than politics, ban politics from angling.

Consumer of bass. where is the evidence that the u k bass stock need angling trust protection. Why won't you work with your peers instead of castigating them. They have the answer.

Recipie's for mullet stew more than welcomed.

Angling sanitation trust and kent and sussex sea anglers org delete's and blocks rsa's alternative opinion on their face book site. Although they claim to rep all.

new for 2014. where is the evidence that the south coast bream stock need the angling trust? Your campaign has no evidence. Why won't you work with your peers, the inshore under tens? As opposed to alienating them? Angling trust failed big time re bait digging, even fish legal attempted to intervene and failed, all for what, nothing.

Looks like the sea angling reps have been coerced by the ifca's to compose sea angling strategy's that the ifca's at some stage will look at drafting into legislation to manage the rsa, because they like wasting tax payers money. That's without asking the rsa btw. You know who you are..

Sorry to hear about your boat, any chance that the builders might do something for you? Not a good advertisment for them. Good luck with it.

It isn't looking hopeful. We have instructed a barrister and are gritting our teeth for a lengthy and expensive legal battle. :angry:

Still it is gorgeous out here right now B)

We spent the day on a traditional Greek caique. We went snorkelling with a marine biologist who lives over here and found starfish, urchins, a vile brown sea cucumber and a lovely friendly octopus !!

But we had to pay to charter the boat rather than go out on our own. Still better than nothing and everyone enjoyed themselves immensely. Learned rather more about sea cucumbers than I wanted to :P

At least I know now what to wish on my worst enemy - that they be reincarnated as a sea cucumber - there truly cannot be a worse fate in store for anyone :o

It isn't looking hopeful. We have instructed a barrister and are gritting our teeth for a lengthy and expensive legal battle. :angry:

Still it is gorgeous out here right now B)

We spent the day on a traditional Greek caique. We went snorkelling with a marine biologist who lives over here and found starfish, urchins, a vile brown sea cucumber and a lovely friendly octopus !!

But we had to pay to charter the boat rather than go out on our own. Still better than nothing and everyone enjoyed themselves immensely. Learned rather more about sea cucumbers than I wanted to :P

At least I know now what to wish on my worst enemy - that they be reincarnated as a sea cucumber - there truly cannot be a worse fate in store for anyone :o

I could think of a few :D

Nice boat

2531209_79b011bfa7_m.png

Did you buy new or second hand?

I fish, I catches a few, I lose a few, BUT I enjoys. Anglers Trust PM

eat.gif

http://www.petalsgardencenter.com

Petals Florist

I could think of a few :D

Nice boat

2531209_79b011bfa7_m.png

Did you buy new or second hand?

Brand new - from the builders, this february 2008.