JUNIOR MEMBER !!!!!!!

Guest oliver g

Guest waterman1013

Rob

Of course it's childish. biggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

Didn't you know anglers are children who refuse to grow up because grown ups are boring. wink.gif

I was having a conversation with one of oue older club members when he told me that his wife is starting to insist that he grows up and he's only 92! He is adamant that he is much too old to grow up now and he doesn't think it safe to change the habits of a lifetime at his age.

Anyway grown ups are BORING - they insist on governing and things insteaf iof getting on with the important things in life - like fishing.

Mike cool.gif

Guest RobStubbs

>>Anyway grown ups are BORING - they insist on governing and things insteaf iof getting on with the important things in life - like fishing.>>

Mike,

Couldn't agree more. If I was 'grown up' I wouldn't be able to go fishing, play my gameboy/playstation, spend money on beer and things. I'd be putting my money into TESSA's, ISA's or such like and worrying about my projected pension. wink.gif

Rob. biggrin.gif

Guest G. Reaper

Sometimes, just when you're starting to think life sucks a tad, something good happens. We broke into Murph's storehouse of smilies - and that was goooooood cool.gif

Immaturity breeds content says I biggrin.gif

And who's this girl Tessa that Rob's talking about?

I must go fishing, I MUST go fishing, I must GO fishing, I must go FISHING ... I really must

mad.gif

but smile.gif

And to top it all, I've had a fiddle with my settings (ooerr!).

From now on, those who have posted below 15 posts will be 'Beginners', those above 15 posts will be 'Class Anglers'. See, even the Grim Reaper can become a class angler with Anglers' Net!!

If anybody has any better category suggestions, I'm all ears. Remember, though, it must apply to all Forums.

Cheers,

Elton

------------------

Elton Murphy

Anglers' Net

http://www.anglersnet.co.uk

Guest waterman1013

I liked being a 'member' - it reminded me of the old days. biggrin.gif

I am not sure I want to be a beginner again after all that time spent practicing. wink.gif

Anyway I don't knoe Tessa!!

Mike