mitchell/match

Guest chriso

i have just started fishing again after a few years(kids grown up),but my mitchell reel is in need of a make over as it is now over 25 years old and is starting to show its age. Could somebody please tell me of an address or phone number i could contact to get it refurbished. Thank you.

I live in Farnham in Surrey ,and fish Farnbourgh Angling Waters

Guest John Weddup

I have had one of these reals since I was 11. Thats 32 years ago. Its the 410 match still in its original box with two spools. I have not used it lately but after reading your letter I think I might. Can,t help with your question though, tightlines.

John

thanks for the message John

I wouldnt do without my reel.Up until now it has never let me down on river or lake.

But as with everything parts eventualy get worn and have to be replaced , sooo i hope that somebody out their can help me

many thanks

chriso

Guest Steve Burke

Unless it's changed in the last few months U.K. repairs to Mitchell reels were handled by a very efficient and friendly firm called Reel Care. The address is Units B1 & 2, Church Farm Business Unit, Nursling, Southampton, SO16 0YB. Tel 01703-777232 Fax 01703-738809.

------------------

Wingham Fisheries

www.anglersnet.co.uk/fisheries/wingham.htm

Guest chriso

thank you steve for the information.I have just sent my reel off , im told it will be back in two weeks. Also,i would like to thank elton for saying about the fishing game . I have sent an order for the full release of it(dont think the wifes to happy though as i can now fish in the bedroom and on the bank)theres no pleasing some people is there.