All Change

Guest G. Reaper

Guest G. Reaper

It would be interesting to see what everyone would change if we were all allowed to change just ONE thing in or about fishing.

Anything at all.

Guest waterman1013

Hi GR

I would introduce a twelve mile limit around the coast and not permit any form of fishing within the zone other than by licensed anglers fishing with rod and line.

Mike

Guest waterman1013

Thanks Elton

You'll have a lot of time in that bivvie!

Good Luck anyway with the fish. smile.gif

Mike

Guest GlennB

I'd change my groundbait-lobbing technique.

Since taking up the pole, I also need to work on my fag-lighting technique, but I don't suppose that's what you mean smile.gif

I'd like to see someone make certain anglers realise that their mothers are *not* going to come round and take away that bag of rubbish they left hanging from a branch.

I'd also like to see commercial fisheries under some (enforced) obligation to go out to the islands and trees and take down all the tangled old line that you often see hanging there.

Sorry, I'm ranting .. One thing?? That would be decent policing of rod licences.

Cheers

GlennB