T-Shirts

Guest Elton

Guest Wordbender

If my T-shirt's not got a Hugo Boss label on it, then I ain't a-wearin' it. Don't forget that I'm just on the snug side of 'medium', Elton. (ahem!)

I'll wear mine with pride I will - should be just the job under one of Rosie's jumpers. She makes great jumpers, you know - only takes her a few minutes, too. Go on, ask her to knit you one - she's got loads of spare time, an'all.

(That's me dead, then). :-)

Guest piscary
Originally posted by Wordbender:

I'll wear mine with pride I will - should be just the job under one of Rosie's jumpers. She makes great jumpers, you know - only takes her a few minutes, too. Go on, ask her to knit you one - she's got loads of spare time, an'all.

Oh, nice one, Tel!  You know he'll want the Anglersnet logo knitted across the front of it.  That's takes half an hour, that does.

My T-shirt fits like a.....er.....T-shirt and I'll be modelling it at the NEC on Sunday.  Where you gonna be wearing yours, then?  Sainsbury?:-)

Rosie

(That's me dead, then). :-)

Not necessarily - I'll teach you to knit if you like - give you something to do while you're blank.....oops.....fishing.

Guest Wordbender
Originally posted by IanG:

Elton, if your looking to expand your range of bankside wear then I'm open to offers for my summer collection which you can view on: http://bdas.future.easyspace.com/photo.html  

Why do I do this to myself??

Never mind why you do it to yourself - why'd you do it to us?!!!

Surely the obcene publications act covers the net?

BTW, Gilly - Tone's gone down the Liffy - again, coz he bought some MORE new rods, the big tart. I've told 'im you're gonna give him such a slap. Oh yes.