Chicken Jimmers strikes!

Guest chicken jimmer

Guest chicken jimmer

Just a quick note to say alwight for the first time to the forum, El Tel, how ya doin' mush? Finally found it......

Anyway commiserations to the end of the season, congrats to Coxes for producing last year.

Guest Elton

Jimmer,

El Tel reckons these Forums are too difficult for him and, therefore, won't post here. You and I both know that the real reason is that he puts on a girl's dress before he gets in his sleeping bag each night biggrin.gif

All the best,

Elton

------------------

Elton Murphy

Anglers' Net

http://www.anglersnet.co.uk

Guest Wordbender

Well, Murphy, looks like 'El Tel' has managed to decipher this web of intrigue and suss what his 'friends' are saying about him.

As for the girlies' dress bit, Murphy - it's not me that has to have his bivvy-wivvy all zipped up coz I'm scared of creepy-crawlies, is it now. Ya big lifter.

Anyway, kindly keep the content of all posts on 'our' forum above the juvenile standard you inflict upon the newsgroup. Tart.

Guest Dave B

Oooh, who got out the wrong side of the sleeping bag this morning then...

Only kidding Tel. It's 'bout time you started posting on here. We need someone else to wind up.

Guest Elton
Originally posted by Wordbender:

Well, Murphy, looks like 'El Tel' has managed to decipher this web of intrigue and suss what his 'friends' are saying about him.

As for the girlies' dress bit, Murphy - it's not me that has to have his bivvy-wivvy all zipped up coz I'm scared of creepy-crawlies, is it now. Ya big lifter.

Anyway, kindly keep the content of all posts on 'our' forum above the juvenile standard you inflict upon the newsgroup. Tart.  

Aaahhhh, I knew it was worth persuading you to join us all online rolleyes.gif

All the best,

Elton

PS For anybody not quite 'getting this', El Tel is Terry Doe, who writes some of the best literature going.

------------------

Elton Murphy

Anglers' Net

http://www.anglersnet.co.uk

Guest Dave B

...including articles for Nuns and Ponies monthly...

Eh Tel, just how much do you get for that regular feature?

Guest Graham E

Thanks for clarifying that Elton, thought I had logged onto a football site by mistake as the only El Tel I know was shafted by Sugar! Unless..........

Graham

Guest waterman1013

Graham

El Tel would have shafted Sugar. Sugar is small in comparison with our wordbender. I want El Tel on our side at all times! biggrin.gif

Nice to have you with us Terry.

Mike smile.gif

Guest Wordbender

To answer Dave B's probing question,

not as much as you get for your combined 'user tests' in 'What Hamster' and '101 Interesting Things To Do With Insulation Tape', Davy-Boy. Now then, back off with the wind-ups or I'll re-scan those pics of you and Richard Gere at those little get-togethers you look forward to most months. What's your femme-name at these functions? Oh yes, 'Vanessa Felch', isn't it? It's a free country, I suppose - now, any chance of getting back to important stuff like, 'are they 'avin' it off the top where you are', and all that?

Thanks For the Welcome, BTW, :-)