NEXT WEEK IS THE FIRST TEST OF COALITION

big_cod

Next week is the first test of stab each other in back coalition allready the polls are saying nick clegg is the most unpopullar deputy priminister in history but it also a test of mr cameron he lied all the way to the polls regarding the VATsaying it would hit the poorest does he think the british public are stupid i get a snicky feeling the labour candidate will win home but by how much even the rupert murdock paper the sun is backing labour whats going on are the wheels falling off allready and there is all the job cuts to come yet i say tax the g+tonics in the house :o that might knock a few quid off the country debt.

paul.

http://sea-otter2.co.uk/

Probably Whitby's most consistent charterboat

Untitled-1.jpg

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bring back prescott i say, let him reintroduce bus lanes on the outside lane of every motorway for private use of his flotilla of jags.

:bigemo_harabe_net-163:

Free to choose apart from the ones where the trust poked their nose in. Common eel. tope. Bass and sea bream. All restricted.

New for 2016 TAT are the main instigators for the demise of the u k bass charter boat industry, where they went screaming off to parliament and for the first time assisting so called angling gurus set up bass take bans with the e u using rubbish exaggerated info collected by ices from anglers, they must be very proud.

Upgrade, the door has been closed with regards to anglers being linked to the e u superstate and the failed c f p. So TAT will no longer need to pay monies to the EAA anymore as that org is no longer relevant to the u k . Goodbye to the europeon anglers alliance and pathetic restrictions from the e u.

Angling is better than politics, ban politics from angling.

Consumer of bass. where is the evidence that the u k bass stock need angling trust protection. Why won't you work with your peers instead of castigating them. They have the answer.

Recipie's for mullet stew more than welcomed.

Angling sanitation trust and kent and sussex sea anglers org delete's and blocks rsa's alternative opinion on their face book site. Although they claim to rep all.

new for 2014. where is the evidence that the south coast bream stock need the angling trust? Your campaign has no evidence. Why won't you work with your peers, the inshore under tens? As opposed to alienating them? Angling trust failed big time re bait digging, even fish legal attempted to intervene and failed, all for what, nothing.

Looks like the sea angling reps have been coerced by the ifca's to compose sea angling strategy's that the ifca's at some stage will look at drafting into legislation to manage the rsa, because they like wasting tax payers money. That's without asking the rsa btw. You know who you are..

Bring back prescott i say, let him reintroduce bus lanes on the outside lane of every motorway for private use of his flotilla of jags.

:bigemo_harabe_net-163:

AND---

http://country-standard.blogspot.com/2010/...nt-on-tory.html :thumbdown:

And you can trust this lot look closely at mr pickles.

PAUL.

Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg

I say devolve Yorkshire, completely, give them back their favourite Labour spendthrifts, with a new civil service job created for every man, woman, and child, and a final salary pension from the age of 50.....no, make that 45.

They'll be back to living in caves, and will be speaking in fluent German within twelve months. ;)

It is arguable that electorally the Tories would have been better off leaving Labour to try to clean up their own mess - whoever got the job of telling the country it can't have what it won't pay for was going to end up unpopular. Much easier to snipe from the back benches.

It is arguable that electorally the Tories would have been better off leaving Labour to try to clean up their own mess - whoever got the job of telling the country it can't have what it won't pay for was going to end up unpopular. Much easier to snipe from the back benches.

Steve i remember the thatcher years very well record unemployment interst rates 15% boom and bust that was the last tory goverment at least people with last goverment had stability if interest rates go anywhere near they did in last tory goverment there will be civil war in this country because half the population will be on the streets cant beleive it its a bloody blizzard outside not again.

paul.

Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg

I also remember the Thatcher government. You know what really worries me? The thought that perhaps they were right after all, that it was necessary to go through all that pain, and that because the last government have squandered what it earned, we might have to go through it all again.

I also remember the Thatcher government. You know what really worries me? The thought that perhaps they were right after all, that it was necessary to go through all that pain, and that because the last government have squandered what it earned, we might have to go through it all again.

only mp who knew how to wear a set of balls. Err that's including Cameron btw.

we want a referendum, that the labour government welshed on. :lol:

juicy bit in this link:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/democracylive/hi/eur...000/9282978.stm

quote: The European Commission has also agreed to publish a formal proposal by the end of June 2011 on the possible future use of "own resources", in other words the EU raising taxes directly, a move that has been ruled out by a number of member states.

So apart from unelected ruling over us surfs, the e u are now proposing to tax us direct, hands up all in favour.

Edited by barry luxton

Free to choose apart from the ones where the trust poked their nose in. Common eel. tope. Bass and sea bream. All restricted.

New for 2016 TAT are the main instigators for the demise of the u k bass charter boat industry, where they went screaming off to parliament and for the first time assisting so called angling gurus set up bass take bans with the e u using rubbish exaggerated info collected by ices from anglers, they must be very proud.

Upgrade, the door has been closed with regards to anglers being linked to the e u superstate and the failed c f p. So TAT will no longer need to pay monies to the EAA anymore as that org is no longer relevant to the u k . Goodbye to the europeon anglers alliance and pathetic restrictions from the e u.

Angling is better than politics, ban politics from angling.

Consumer of bass. where is the evidence that the u k bass stock need angling trust protection. Why won't you work with your peers instead of castigating them. They have the answer.

Recipie's for mullet stew more than welcomed.

Angling sanitation trust and kent and sussex sea anglers org delete's and blocks rsa's alternative opinion on their face book site. Although they claim to rep all.

new for 2014. where is the evidence that the south coast bream stock need the angling trust? Your campaign has no evidence. Why won't you work with your peers, the inshore under tens? As opposed to alienating them? Angling trust failed big time re bait digging, even fish legal attempted to intervene and failed, all for what, nothing.

Looks like the sea angling reps have been coerced by the ifca's to compose sea angling strategy's that the ifca's at some stage will look at drafting into legislation to manage the rsa, because they like wasting tax payers money. That's without asking the rsa btw. You know who you are..

Steve if anybody squandered the wealth of this country it was margeret thatcher she SOLD BT ,SHE SOLD THE WATER ,SHE SOLD THE ELECTRICITY ,the list is endless all that belonged to everybody not just the rich who could afford to buy the shares she gave them away for litterally nothing now every man ,woman and child in this country is paying through the nose for there basic needs water,electricty you are being charged the earth she has a lot to anser for.

paul.

Untitled-1.jpg